AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! UCSI Animac Club

2 posters

Go down

Hello! UCSI Animac Club Empty Hello! UCSI Animac Club

Post by mirsha2012 Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:54 am

Edit/Delete this post
Delete this post
Report post to moderator or admin
Lock post for new reports

Hello! UCSI Animac Club

Post by jamesscot84 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:24 pm
Konnichiwa!UCSI Animac Club members, Hajimemashite! Alpha-3 desu. Douzo yoroshiku. :3Mm… very interested in anime stuff, especially on the mech stuff such as ガンダム (Gundam)!!Mm… my English language is not very good, (sometimes make mistake in grammar/spelling +_+…) Anyway, I will try my best to improve it. Haha..That’s it for my brief foreword to the club.失礼します。(‘_’)v

----------------
Orlando Seo
Seo Orlando

mirsha2012
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 190
Favorite Anime character: : nokia
Power HP :
Hello! UCSI Animac Club Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello! UCSI Animac Club Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 584
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Hello! UCSI Animac Club Empty Re: Hello! UCSI Animac Club

Post by jhon551 Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 am

When you will visit on this software then you will find that collaboration is more useful for small business entrepreneurs. This software provides good features as well. In small business, collaboration software is one of groupware category which facilitates the collaboration between your employees, department staff and team members etc. It empowers users to see action plans, share documents, track projects and execute the schedules of any tasks and activities they are involved in. Collaboration software empowers work teams to conference over the web using a shared and secure workspace on individual PCs. The user can also captivate other users both inside and outside the company to share this workspace to share the documents and execute the meetings, projects, and live chats as well. Since the data are stored on individual PCs, users can accumulate working even if they are temporarily disconnected.
Collaboration Software

jhon551
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Male
Number of posts : 6
Favorite Anime character: : a
Power HP :
Hello! UCSI Animac Club Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello! UCSI Animac Club Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 6
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Back to top Go down