AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there. Yuki Ijuin reporting in.

2 posters

Go down

Hi there. Yuki Ijuin reporting in. Empty Hi there. Yuki Ijuin reporting in.

Post by Yuki Ijuin Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Can't believe you guys have done the AGM without posting any notices for recruitment purposes.
Anyways, Yuki Ijuin here. Real name is Richard, but I respond to both names.
Currently 1st Sem, Foundation year.

If you see someone playing IM@S on his PSP, Patapon 2, or having a pink DS with floral patterned skin (usually playing Tetris DS), that's me.

Watching Kannagi and Paranoia Agent. Planning to get a bunch of backlogged anime to watch soon. As soon as I fix my HDD problem. Recently watched Toradora!, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Spice and Wolf S1 BD, Full Metal Panic TSR.

Nice to meet you.

Forgot to mention, I hail from TFM.The Figure Mall. If you want a brief history on TFM. You can see it here on Daicon News website.

PS: Are you guys going to organize a trip to Daicon for this sem? Seems appropriate, largest anime con so far in Msia, MMU, guest appearance of Chihara Minorin and tons of extras. Not going or even not knowing about the event is kind of like a travesty.
Yuki Ijuin
Yuki Ijuin
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Male
Number of posts : 9
Favorite Anime character: : Belldandy
Power HP :
Hi there. Yuki Ijuin reporting in. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi there. Yuki Ijuin reporting in. Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Hi there. Yuki Ijuin reporting in. Empty Re: Hi there. Yuki Ijuin reporting in.

Post by kenshiu Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:50 am

ooh...WELCOME to ANIMAC club...is good tat u join the group...u can share what u have..Anyways,here is the retired committee which has taking the Year 3 and final year...anyways..the comittee will send the email to everybody...i guess u should check the mail everytime,sum might contact wif sms...so,tat is the way how they contact u...lol..Daicon,we have heard about it last meeting from some of the members...depends on when is it and the time schedule for the class..if u all ask for it..it might be real, its prefer drive if u have car..because UCSI bus hard to get
kenshiu
kenshiu
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 148
Power HP :
Hi there. Yuki Ijuin reporting in. Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Hi there. Yuki Ijuin reporting in. Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum