AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Rating - What's going on in this case?

Go down

Alex Rating - What's going on in this case?  Empty Alex Rating - What's going on in this case?

Post by jamesscot84 Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:14 pm

I was reading through a recent download of the Alexa top one million sites, it's always fascinating to see what sites are ranked in this elite category!

There's always site's on the list that surprise you, but this one I just can't figure out:

Christianmiklavcicis totally awesome | Online Shopping in Irland

(Irland?? I presume that should be Ireland!)

According to my seo-quake plugin it's ranked 564,204 in Alexa, has 4 pages indexed in Google zero backlinks and really nothing else I can see going on in terms of SEO. It's come down from 227,234 in early April (the date of my top million sites spreadsheet).

It's strange because there isn't even content on the site - it's a basic wp install. The name is pretty ridiculous, zero content yet it's ranking among the top 600,000 sites online according to Alexa.

Any insights welcome!

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
Alex Rating - What's going on in this case?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alex Rating - What's going on in this case?  Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down