AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want to buy NDS~!!!

+2
Beta-10
KS.Wong
6 posters

Go down

i want to buy NDS~!!! Empty i want to buy NDS~!!!

Post by KS.Wong Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:39 pm

play play play play
wat is de price for de NDS now? Zadao
any1 sell 2nd hand??? Find Find
KS.Wong
KS.Wong
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 35
Power HP :
i want to buy NDS~!!! Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100i want to buy NDS~!!! Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

i want to buy NDS~!!! Empty Re: i want to buy NDS~!!!

Post by Beta-10 Sat May 03, 2008 3:09 am

lolz... How about the emulator for NDS?
It works well for many games now. XD
Beta-10
Beta-10
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 66
Power HP :
i want to buy NDS~!!! Left_bar_bleue400 / 100400 / 100i want to buy NDS~!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://beta-10.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Sun May 04, 2008 2:49 am

Do you have the emulator? I want to play...I hope it works in vista...XP
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 355
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Favorite Anime character: : Doraemon! My Idol!!
Power HP :
i want to buy NDS~!!! Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100i want to buy NDS~!!! Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://kjvcforum.editboard.com, house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta-10 Fri May 09, 2008 4:29 pm

Here's the link:
no$gba: http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm
or
DeSmuME: http://desmume.org/

And according to one of the user's reviews, yeah, it works in Vista too. =)

Although many games are playable now, the emulators are still far from perfect....... They may have some problems when starting the catridge, saving games, loading or etc......

So, it is better to check the compatibility of the games for emulators before playing.... =v=

If you're a fan of NDS or the game, it is better to buy NDS. Good, easy, convenient and 100% playable. =)
Beta-10
Beta-10
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 66
Power HP :
i want to buy NDS~!!! Left_bar_bleue400 / 100400 / 100i want to buy NDS~!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://beta-10.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Fri May 30, 2008 1:12 am

I introduce a game for NDS:

US name : "The world End with you"
JPN name : "Subarashiki Kono Sekai - Its a Wonderful World"

This is an action game with develop by square enix and jupiter

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Number of posts : 107
Ambition: : 3D Game / Animation director
Favorite Anime character: : Lockon Strados
Power HP :

AniMaC's forum points : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat May 31, 2008 1:16 pm

I love square Enix XD
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Sat May 31, 2008 2:50 pm

me 2 me 2 .... that why i study 3D animation .. which i hope can enter square enix as the Cut-scene staff for Final Fantasy series project

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat May 31, 2008 7:01 pm

nelsonz wrote:me 2 me 2 .... that why i study 3D animation .. which i hope can enter square enix as the Cut-scene staff for Final Fantasy series project
Oh! very nice ambition! i wish you the best!
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:54 pm

thank you thank you .. hahaha

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by gaunpro Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:39 am

A wood fireplace, gas fireplace, or coal-burning appliance that is primarily used to provide ambiance to a room.
Conventional, masonry fireplaces without energy saving features, often take more heat from a space than they put into it.

A masonry fireplace may look warm and cozy; but, all things considered, it tends to be relatively inefficient for home heating. Believe it or not, masonry fireplace efficiencies typically range from plus 10% to minus 10%. The negative efficiency results from the fire sucking heated air from inside the home to fuel combustion. This air is then vented up the chimney, which pulls cold outside air into the home through the small cracks around windows and doors.

Even when there is no fire burning, fireplaces can vent heated air - especially when there is no flue damper, if the damper does not seal tightly, or is left open.

Here are some ways to improve fireplace efficiency:

Replace your existing fireplace with a new high efficiency Napoleon fireplace or Security BIS fireplace. Napoleon and Security energy efficient fireplaces are zero clearance built-in models. These new hi-tech fireplaces can heat entire homes or can be used for room space heating. Napoleon wood burning fireplaces are eloquent and can provide a great looking center piece to your living room or rec room.

If your fireplace does not have a damper, the first improvement should be to install one so that you can close off the chimney when the fireplace isn't being used. Non-flammable open and closed signs that hang from the damper handle make it easy to remember if a damper is open or closed.
Installing glass doors on your fireplace will help prevent heated room air from escaping up the chimney. The fire still draws air through vents below the doors, but only enough to burn the fuel.
While glass doors improve the overall efficiency of a fireplace and still enable you to see the fire, they do have one drawback: they partially block the direct radiant heat you feel from the fire.
Another improvement is to duct outside air into the fireplace. This is even more effective when combined with the installation of glass doors. Then the fireplace does not use room air for combustion at all. If you have glass doors, the vents can be sealed completely.
If you are building a new fireplace, install ducts around it, so that cool room air is drawn in, circulated around the firebox, and ducted back into the room. The ducts are completely self-contained, and the air never mixes with the chimney smoke. If you want to have the warmed air blown out at floor level, so that it will heat the room even better, install a fan in the duct system.
If you have an existing fireplace and are not able to build a duct system around it, install a small-scale duct system in the firebox. This heat exchanger consists of hollow tubes bent into a shape that fits around the fire. Cool air from the floor enters the bottom of each tube, is heated by the fire, and convected out the top of the tube and into the room.
With one of the many available heat-circulating fireplace and chimney adapter systems, you can increase fireplace efficiency up to about 40%. These so-called fireplace inserts consist of a double-walled firebox, several air ducts, and depending on the model, a blower to speed the movement of heated air.

You should not use a fireplace for supplemental heating, unless you take one or more of the following measures: Lower the house thermostat to 50°F (10°C). Close all doors and warm air ducts to the room where the fireplace is located and slightly open (about half an inch), an outside window located near the fireplace.

security bis fireplaces
Learn Spanish in Spain

gaunpro

Male
Number of posts : 513
Favorite Anime character: : gdsfdsfsd
Power HP :
i want to buy NDS~!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i want to buy NDS~!!! Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1054
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum