AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-nausea & insomnia meds - when/how often do you take them?

Go down

Anti-nausea & insomnia meds - when/how often do you take them?  Empty Anti-nausea & insomnia meds - when/how often do you take them?

Post by jamesscot84 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm new here, so apologies if this has already been asked a million times!

How long after chemo day do others on ABVD take their anti-nausea pills and insomnia meds? I've had 3 sessions so far, and each one seems to have been different afterward, so it's hard for me to figure out when and how much I need to take. It seems like every time I think I'll be fine sleeping, I wake up for several hours in the middle of the night (after it's too late to get in the recommended 8 hours after taking a pill). But then again, I'm already getting poisoned enough, and I don't want to take unnecessary meds! So just looking for others' experience with both that and the anti-nausea stuff. I seem to have waves of nausea that come randomly, and I'm never sure whether it'll last long enough to warrant taking a pill.

=======================
Zoladex|Zoladex

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
Anti-nausea & insomnia meds - when/how often do you take them?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anti-nausea & insomnia meds - when/how often do you take them?  Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum