AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share Trading Beginner?

Go down

Share Trading Beginner? Empty Share Trading Beginner?

Post by jamesscot84 Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 pm

I am new to share market. I will soon be opening a demat and trading account with some service provider. I have 2 queries :

1. I have to choose a company with whom I will open my demat and trading a/c.What is the gurantee that the company/organization in which I will open an demat account will not run away and make my investment of years a zero. As far as I know it should be registered with sebi. But is this enough? What if a registered company will become bank corrupt or if the company will run away? what will happen to my investments? What precautions I can take. I dont want to take risk as i will be investing all my savings for years in it.

2.Can I open 2 demat or trading accounts at the same time? Is it legal? Which demat and trading accounts are best in India.I want online trading and facility of ASBA.Someone told me that SBI is a govt. bank so I should open the Demat account with them and trading account with some other
organization. Is this good option?

Hope to get reply to above questions soon.

________

CFDs|Trading

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
Share Trading Beginner? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Share Trading Beginner? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down