AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP! 21/2 yrs bengal up all hours!

Go down

PLEASE HELP! 21/2 yrs bengal up all hours! Empty PLEASE HELP! 21/2 yrs bengal up all hours!

Post by jamesscot84 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:31 am

Hi,
I'm new here and hoping for some help. My bengal is almost three years old and I have not had a decent nights sleep since I brought him home. I have two other cats and they play , they have all the toys, cat trees, beds, and almost everything else you can think of to keep them busy! I'm home all day, I try and play with him ALOT during the day, he does as he seems fit, since he does own everything! I just am getting sick because I cannot get more than four hours sleep a night. He gets up between 2 and 4 am and howls almost every night.
Is there anything I can do? Should I look into giving him a med from the vet to get him to sleep longer? I'm at my wits end! His name is Whitley LOL. My husband wants me to give him away, but I love him, I've had him for 21/2 yrs, I'm really at a loss.
Anyone, please help!
<><><><><><>
Rugs|Rug

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
PLEASE HELP! 21/2 yrs bengal up all hours! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PLEASE HELP! 21/2 yrs bengal up all hours! Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down