AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search Engine Rankings dropped and altered

Go down

Search Engine Rankings dropped and altered  Empty Search Engine Rankings dropped and altered

Post by jamesscot84 Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 pm

I’ve had some issues with my organic results recently and I’m not sure what’s going on

We are a furniture store, one of our top brands is Stickley. We used to rank 1st page on google for the search term “stickley furniture” Our home page is what was on the first page of google.

Now when you search “stickley furniture” we’re on the second page and google is displaying the Stickley furniture page of our website. We have not made any changes to the website in the last few months.

We have never done any Black hat SEO techniques or anything like that, all SEO has been done in house and has consisted of optimizing page titles, heading tags, image names and receiving links from relevant furniture websites by permission and never paid for any links or any of that junk.

========
Seo Lake Mary|Seo Company Orlando

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
Search Engine Rankings dropped and altered  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Search Engine Rankings dropped and altered  Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down