AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting an Online Business !?

2 posters

Go down

Starting an Online Business !? Empty Starting an Online Business !?

Post by jamesscot84 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Hi All,

I seriously and urgently need help with this. I do not know who to approach for answers to my queries regarding this.

I am planning to start an online business where I will be advertising my products online and conducting an online sale.
The product will then be send via courier to the buyer.
The products are electronics and computer related (like SD Memory Cards, Flash Drives etc).

I am worried about the following :

1) Do I have to register my business. I already have a name but its not registered as a business anywhere. If yes, How do I go about doing this.

2) What kind of taxes will I have to pay and how do I have to register for these taxes.

3) I will be receiving my products from abroad via courier. Do i have to pay for any other import duties etc

4) Do I need a current account for such a business. Its small scale and I do not have an office. I will be working from home.

Awaiting a response..

Online Trading|Trading cfds

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
Starting an Online Business !? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Starting an Online Business !? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Starting an Online Business !? Empty Re: Starting an Online Business !?

Post by mclouis111 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Imagine building a website that you have designed through a program available online. This program takes you step by step and allows you to build any website that you can dream of, even several if you wish. Next, imagine this program helping you to get ranked high on the search engines, saving you money. You can get targeted traffic to your website for free. My wife and I are using this amazing program to promote our business. I would love to share more info about it

mclouis111
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 146
Favorite Anime character: : poppoy
Power HP :
Starting an Online Business !? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Starting an Online Business !? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 396
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down