AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web design - where to start?

Go down

Is my web designer going to get in the way of selling my domain name?

Web design - where to start?  I_vote_lcap0%Web design - where to start?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Web design - where to start?  I_vote_lcap0%Web design - where to start?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Web design - where to start?  Empty Web design - where to start?

Post by jamesscot84 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 am

What to learn to become a web designer? Mind you, I know very little about this - I've done a few websites using the free software available, such as freewebs.com. I have really enjoyed myself, so please help me to learn how to do this like a pro.
Is HTML a start? JAVA? What other tools are there? Any software easier to use? Any online resources for tips? Except Yahoo Answers, of course Smile
It's really important for me, so your future help will be appreciated!

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
Web design - where to start?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Web design - where to start?  Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down