AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Watson, UCT Creative Writing Prof, Dead At 56.

2 posters

Go down

Stephen Watson, UCT Creative Writing Prof, Dead At 56. Empty Stephen Watson, UCT Creative Writing Prof, Dead At 56.

Post by jamesscot84 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Several years ago I made contact with Stephen Watson, director of the master's in creative writing at the University of Cape Town, in South Africa. This man was very kind and helpful. At that time, the degree was being offered without required campus residency. After some correspondence and my sending some work samples, Professor Watson was willing to accept me into the program. I ended up not enrolling because I was wondering about the utility of the degree for teaching in the USA. Later, when I was reconsidering my decision, I looked at the website again, and they had changed the program to a residential one with required on-campus workshops. I suppose I made the right decision initially, but I'll never be completely sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Acupuncture Toronto|Homeopathy Toronto

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
  Stephen Watson, UCT Creative Writing Prof, Dead At 56. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100  Stephen Watson, UCT Creative Writing Prof, Dead At 56. Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Stephen Watson, UCT Creative Writing Prof, Dead At 56. Empty Re: Stephen Watson, UCT Creative Writing Prof, Dead At 56.

Post by mclouis111 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:55 pm

I am under 21 and I think what happens is that if you are supplying, its 2000 dollars per minor if the cops come. I think that's what happens? If you are drinking and are in the same apartment as minors who are drinking, you can still get in trouble if it is your apartment. Just because the lease is under your name, you are responsible for what happens in that apartment. I don't know what to tell you that you can do other than find other friends who are 21 and party with them at their apartment.

_________

party supplies|costumes

mclouis111
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 146
Favorite Anime character: : poppoy
Power HP :
  Stephen Watson, UCT Creative Writing Prof, Dead At 56. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100  Stephen Watson, UCT Creative Writing Prof, Dead At 56. Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 396
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down