AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does my boiler come on an hour or more after the timer control has turned off?

Go down

Why does my boiler come on an hour or more after the timer control has turned off?  Empty Why does my boiler come on an hour or more after the timer control has turned off?

Post by jamesscot84 Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:04 pm

When the boiler fires, the radiators do not get warm, but I don't know if the hot water is being heated. The controller is completely off, and the roomstat is set to its lowest temp. The cylinder stat is turned right down - 50 degrees. The motorised valve was changed recently, and it may be this strange phenomenon happened after that. The new one is a Honeywell. Could the wiring be causing the problem? The only way I can turn the boiler off is by turning off the electricity to the pump.

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
Why does my boiler come on an hour or more after the timer control has turned off?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why does my boiler come on an hour or more after the timer control has turned off?  Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down