AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning Japanese ( Word : Katakana and Hiragana : !)

+2
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
nelsonz
6 posters

Go down

Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Empty Learning Japanese ( Word : Katakana and Hiragana : !)

Post by nelsonz Wed May 21, 2008 9:53 pm

: ( Japanese Katakana and Hiragana ) :

Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Jpn10

The size has been change cause the word look blurz .. XD

I have upload the whole book to megaupload :

File name : Learning Japanese ( in English )
Description : This book is suitable for begginer or foreign to learn basic Japanese and use in Japan ofcourse .... hahaha.
Link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8T216NJO
File Size : 5.34 MB
File Type : .pdf
File software to read : Adobe Acrobat 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 ( Free Download on the net )
File software to download : make googles or yahoo search engine as friend .. hahaha

-Nelsonz-

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Number of posts : 107
Ambition: : 3D Game / Animation director
Favorite Anime character: : Lockon Strados
Power HP :
Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Empty Re: Learning Japanese ( Word : Katakana and Hiragana : !)

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Thu May 22, 2008 1:15 am

Wow ,thank you very much for sharing ... i'll download it right away.
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :
Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Empty Re: Learning Japanese ( Word : Katakana and Hiragana : !)

Post by .:Shinigami:. Thu May 22, 2008 1:51 am

thanx a bunch!! this really helps a lot~ Wink
.:Shinigami:.
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Female
Number of posts : 148
Favorite Anime character: : Currently Lavi, Kanda, and HEI [DTB] ALL time favourite: Lelouch, Byakuya, and Kenshin
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Fri May 23, 2008 1:38 am

hahaha .... I glad to help ... I would like to find more material about learning japanese .. but i think this book is the best for us to learn the japanese and use to survive in the Japan .. hahaha

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shinigami:. Fri May 23, 2008 1:41 am

lol, yea. but it takes much more effort and time if study alone. cz there's no one to guide us. it would be much faster if we took classes outside, and there'll be an exam to test how much we understand.
@@" learning something is hard
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Female
Favorite Anime character: : Currently Lavi, Kanda, and HEI [DTB] ALL time favourite: Lelouch, Byakuya, and Kenshin
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ngin Fri May 23, 2008 2:01 am

all you need is a workbook and a dictionary.. ^.^
as for exam, there is a japanese-language proficiency test yearly.. normally in december. i took the easiest level 2 year ago.. haha
Ngin
Ngin
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 174
Ambition: : musician wannabe
Favorite Anime character: : all evil bishies you can find! < as long as they are bishies, they don't have to be evil tho.. heheh
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shinigami:. Fri May 23, 2008 2:16 am

wow!! did you continue studying in the higher levels?
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ngin Fri May 23, 2008 2:24 am

i did.. wanted to take a higher lv exam last year. but cause of my studies and class ends late, i have no choice but to stop. i'm planing to go back for classes tho.. after my uni years. hahhaa

btw, if you wanna check out how does the exam paper look like, just pm me.. i can bring it to uni. i have the pass year papers ^^
Ngin
Ngin

Female
Favorite Anime character: : all evil bishies you can find! < as long as they are bishies, they don't have to be evil tho.. heheh
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Fri May 23, 2008 4:02 am

Very nice ,my level is maybe zero lol. i mean i only know a bunch of more than 500 words without any connectors at all ...
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ngin Fri May 23, 2008 9:22 pm

no worries ^.^ just learn another 300 words and the grammar then you are ready for the lv4 exam ^^
Ngin
Ngin

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shinigami:. Sat May 24, 2008 12:13 am

wow, you even have the papers!! haha
i know romanji only >< katakana/hiragana/kanji... i know nothing @@
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Sat May 24, 2008 2:06 am

lolz ...... good good ..... Wishing you luck Ngin to return route of japanese language study .. hahahah ...
Kinda hard if learn other language base on the book ...

Example ( just example ) :
Like we study secondary ... if given a complete, nice and perfect text book ... without any teacher to explain .. evendo we study hard .. it would take very long time to complete understand or even could'nt understand at all ..

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ngin Sat May 24, 2008 12:19 pm

.:Shinigami:. wrote:wow, you even have the papers!! haha

katakana nad hiragana is like ABC for jap ^.^ once you know those.. can start learning words ady.. hehehe..

nelsonz>
i'm not gonna continue so soon.. my classes ends at 7 everyday.. and the jap class i got for starts at 7. >.<

it's actually true that it's hard to learn base on the book but also not really true.. hahahaa
mayb at the grammar part you'll need explaination but other than that, everything can self learn ^.^
but it's also up to the person. my friend can study on her own without any help.. < man i'm jealous

[why can't i do the double quote-ing thing?]
Ngin
Ngin

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat May 24, 2008 12:57 pm

Ngin wrote:
.:Shinigami:. wrote:wow, you even have the papers!! haha

katakana nad hiragana is like ABC for jap ^.^ once you know those.. can start learning words ady.. hehehe..

nelsonz>
i'm not gonna continue so soon.. my classes ends at 7 everyday.. and the jap class i got for starts at 7. >.<

it's actually true that it's hard to learn base on the book but also not really true.. hahahaa
mayb at the grammar part you'll need explaination but other than that, everything can self learn ^.^
but it's also up to the person. my friend can study on her own without any help.. < man i'm jealous

[why can't i do the double quote-ing thing?]
lol ,yup we should propose this thing to be applied here lol .. anyways you can do it in another way ... open new tabs for the two replys you want to quote go to either one of them and cut the content into the other than answer both and post happily lol :]
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Sun May 25, 2008 12:52 am

I hope also got chance to learn Japanese from other.... hahaha

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ngin Sun May 25, 2008 1:25 am

nel > sure you can! there is planty of time~ you're only 18.. hehehee
Ngin
Ngin

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sun May 25, 2008 1:42 am

i'm having a free month (june) i have to wait till july for my first A-level simister to come ,so i'm planning to use it to learn some basics ,lol.
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ngin Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 am

nice! all the best to you! hey~ a lv students always have holidays T____T
Ngin
Ngin

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sun May 25, 2008 2:11 am

Ngin wrote:nice! all the best to you! hey~ a lv students always have holidays T____T
you're mistaken A level is 18 months with one month holiday ...
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ngin Sun May 25, 2008 3:00 am

don't you gusy have hols[break] b4 exam and those?
my friend alwasy say that her housemates[ a lvs] always go back hometown leaving her alone at home lol

off topic.. lol
Ngin
Ngin

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sun May 25, 2008 3:09 am

we have but it's not enough to have a whole go back especially people of very far countries for the one-month length holidays that is ,i'm not sure yet anyway ...
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Sun May 25, 2008 10:21 am

yah ...... still young ... ^^

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeotaku_san Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:42 am

finally!!!! @Narutoclap Something to help me in my Japanese (language). @chiyo
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san
Official Senior AniMaC Member
Official Senior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 285
Location: : Subang Jaya, Selangor (Home), CURRENTLY in UCSI Hostel, South Wing
Ambition: : Composer(both classical, game & anime soundtracks), Conductor, Musician, Full-Time Otaku, and most o
Favorite Anime character: : Haruhi Suzumiya, Kimihiro Watanuki, Malin(KOF '03), Sunako Nakahara, Negi Springfield
Power HP :
Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Super Busy
User : Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://profiles.friendster.com/animeotakusan

Back to top Go down

Post by kagetori Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 pm

thank you very much
kagetori
kagetori
Senior AniMaC Fan
Senior AniMaC Fan

Female
Number of posts : 92
Favorite Anime character: : Gin, Hidan, Itachi, Sasori, Soul, Death the Kid, Mishiba Toki, Saitoh Kazuo, Kazuki, ......
Power HP :
Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Learning Japanese ( Word  : Katakana and Hiragana : !) Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down