AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the difference between USPS Priority Mail International and First Class Mail international ?

Go down

Whats the difference between USPS Priority Mail International and First Class Mail international ? Empty Whats the difference between USPS Priority Mail International and First Class Mail international ?

Post by mirsha2012 Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Here's what I already know

USPS Priority Mail International - US $29.75

USPS First Class Mail International - US $12.89

-So how long will it take to choose from either of the above to ship something in a flatrate envelope from USA to Philippines???

P.S I have tried USPS EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL wherein I bought something from ebay from USA to Philippines (It took 7 days instead of just 3-5 days). Besides the crappy and late tracking system and most of all NOT TRUE (It says attempted delivery even though there was no attempt at all) which i already know, my followup question is , Doesnt USPS EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL still deliver door to door? How come in my country it didnt? Or is it because our Postal Service just sucks which I believe it is.

I appreciate the help guys , peace

______

Mail Forwarding

mirsha2012
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 190
Favorite Anime character: : nokia
Power HP :
Whats the difference between USPS Priority Mail International and First Class Mail international ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the difference between USPS Priority Mail International and First Class Mail international ? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 584
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down