AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me & my friend are moveing to Maadi in 6 months 3 weeks. But ..?

Go down

Me & my friend are moveing to Maadi in 6 months 3 weeks. But ..? Empty Me & my friend are moveing to Maadi in 6 months 3 weeks. But ..?

Post by mirsha2012 Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:01 pm

i am 19 and my friend is 21 we have never been There befor.
But my friend chelsey has friends in libya(one of them are egyptian) who will be coming over to egypt the week after we get their (they wont be Living with us or anything she just knows them and they said they will show us to people and help us speak arabic). But we are going over their in 6weeks because they man who is renting the place to us wants to see us? or else he wont rent it to us he said he will pay for the flights and we can stay in his family's house for a week and then we go back to ireland.. he knows how to speak good english we were talking to him on the webcam.
But he thinks my friend is a lesbian because she is 21 and not married and he said he doesn't allow lesbian into his family home (because its a sin or something?) and that i can stay and chelsey my friend can stay in a near by hotel. Advise? Smile

Rent in Maadi

mirsha2012
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 190
Favorite Anime character: : nokia
Power HP :
Me & my friend are moveing to Maadi in 6 months 3 weeks. But ..? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Me & my friend are moveing to Maadi in 6 months 3 weeks. But ..? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 584
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down