AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO IS SMARTER?

+12
xenoforce
neo4411
Ranz
Miravarge
Otaku
serenethevampire
KS.Wong
anzen600
c@ppucino
~J3ffr3ytjw~
house88kend
.:Shinigami:.
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

L VS LIGHT

WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap86%WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 32 ]
WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 37

WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHO IS SMARTER?

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Erm... in my own opinion, eventhough both 'L' and 'Light Yagami' are equally smart, I chose 'L' over 'Light Yagami', because 'Light Yagami' 's smartness and his obsession with the 'D-e-a-t-h Note' caused him to be a little bit psycho-ish, like he has lost his sanity due to the 'Desu Noto', eventhough he is shown to be always calm and collected throughout the whole anime...

I'm willing to accept any criticism from any of you members if you feel that what I've typed is wrong...
.:-Kelvin89-:.
.:-Kelvin89-:.
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 233
Ambition: : -Unknown-
Favorite Anime character: : 'Kuchiki Byakuya' from "Bleach".
Power HP :
WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Happy
User : WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-20

http://www.kelvinz-lifez.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Japan_Kid89 Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:44 pm

anzen600 wrote:nandayo ?L @ Light ?i choose A can mah ?

Yes anyone one voting for me to be smarter? Laughing
Japan_Kid89
Japan_Kid89
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Male
Number of posts : 77
Ambition: : Architecture Student
Favorite Anime character: : ALLEN from D GrayMan
Power HP :
WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://neolegacyandrew.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Te-chan Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:46 pm

Japan_Kid89 wrote:
anzen600 wrote:nandayo ?L @ Light ?i choose A can mah ?

Yes anyone one voting for me to be smarter? Laughing

erk... boring
Te-chan
Te-chan
AniMaC Starterz
AniMaC Starterz

Female
Number of posts : 23
Ambition: : pharmacist!!
Favorite Anime character: : so many!!!currently is Kei Takishima
Power HP :
WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100WHO IS SMARTER? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

http://www.watichiban.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 只ri $hinichi Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Okay, i agree that L is more brilliant cuz it really strikes me when he's able to limit the investigation to a small area just by examing the time for those incidents happened. And my nerves stretched to look how he aims all his finding into a single individual, Light Yagami.

I like Light Yagami. And it's a relief to see L changes his first suspect after Light Yagami using Potato Chips as trick to cover up (Smart! and lots more). And more relief to see L died before my Light Yagami. I'm sorry to all L'fans and I'll moan for him on behalf of Light's sins. I'm totally understand Misa Amane's crush over Light (or Kira).

Yet, I also admire the mysterious identity for L (so don't attack me!! I know here got a huge numbers of L's fans)
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi

Female
Number of posts : 204
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Favorite Anime character: : Kudo Shinichi, Shibuya Yuri, ... countless
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://hi.baidu.com/yuri_reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by 只ri $hinichi Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:22 am

Kelvin89 wrote:Erm... in my own opinion, eventhough both 'L' and 'Light Yagami' are equally smart, I chose 'L' over 'Light Yagami', because 'Light Yagami' 's smartness and his obsession with the 'D-e-a-t-h Note' caused him to be a little bit psycho-ish, like he has lost his sanity due to the 'Desu Noto', eventhough he is shown to be always calm and collected throughout the whole anime...

I'm willing to accept any criticism from any of you members if you feel that what I've typed is wrong...

I admit that he has changed to a devil in the end, that's y Ryuk abandoned him. But I think it's explainable if look from other view. He is punishing the bad guys but the good guys (police force) betray him and ban him for doing good deeds. This lead him to alter his initial direction and obsessed by the power, the winner can rule. L has forced him to be competitive till he forgot his initial motive of using the dEaTh note. I'll moaning on behalf of the innocent victims that sacrified during the intellectual fight between L n Raito, but it's sad to c all ppl criticized him and put all the blame on him without truly understand his inner heart Sad I can know why Misa Amane wholeheartedly devotes to him.
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi

Female
Number of posts : 204
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Favorite Anime character: : Kudo Shinichi, Shibuya Yuri, ... countless
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://hi.baidu.com/yuri_reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum