AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone ( Screening on Malaysia ).

+3
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
~J3ffr3ytjw~
nelsonz
7 posters

Go down

Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Empty Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone ( Screening on Malaysia ).

Post by nelsonz Thu May 29, 2008 12:25 am

Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Evangelion

Title :Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone
Venue :The Picturehouse, Cathay Cineplex Damansara
Cathay Cineplex Damansara
Level 2 & 2M, Cineleisure, No. 2A Jalan PJU 7/3
Petaling Jaya,Selangor

URL :
http://www.cathayholdings.com.my/
Date & Time :Thu 1 Jul - Wed 20 Aug 2008
Synopsis :14-year-old boy Shinji arrives in Tokyo-3, a heavily fortified outpost that's survived "Second Impact," a calamity leaving humankind vulnerable to alien machines referred to as Angels.

Last hope for survival rests with government agency NERV (whose motto reads, "God is in his heaven, all is right with the world") and its gigantic Evangelion fighting artillery, a human-mechanical hybrid designed by Shinji's distant father, Gendou.

Directed by Hideaki Anno, Masayuki and Kazuya Tsurumaki and voiced by Megumi Ogata, Megumi Hayashibara, Kotono Mitsuishi, Yuriko Yamaguchi, Fumihiko Tachiki, Motomu Kiyokawa, Tomokazu Seki, Tetsuya Iwanaga and Jyunko Iwao.

*Japanese with English and Chinese Subtitles.

Source : http://www.kakiseni.com.my/events/misc/MTA2ODY.html

Thus, Grab a chance to watch this movie on Cinema !!! ...
And somebody know how to go this place ???

The Picturehouse, Cathay Cineplex Damansara
Cathay Cineplex Damansara
Level 2 & 2M, Cineleisure, No. 2A Jalan PJU 7/3
Petaling Jaya,Selangor

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Number of posts : 107
Ambition: : 3D Game / Animation director
Favorite Anime character: : Lockon Strados
Power HP :
Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Empty Re: Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone ( Screening on Malaysia ).

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Thu May 29, 2008 12:35 am

i saw tis b4
and i saw the feedbacks bout tis movie from other forum
their feedbacks not tat good wif tis movie
act tis anime quite complicated if compare wif Gundam
maybe my understanding not tat well lol
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 534
Ambition: : Student, future conceptual designer
Favorite Anime character: : Hitsugaya Toushiro
Power HP :
Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Empty Re: Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone ( Screening on Malaysia ).

Post by nelsonz Thu May 29, 2008 12:41 am

yahhh .. I read a few feedback from forum and blog .. which of majority of them say that this movie are mainly "remake" not added many new scene and they prefer to see the "Anime series" more than this . Hence for me , I already seen this movie on DVD and the whole set of anime series on my TV but I would like to taste it on cinema.

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :
Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Thu May 29, 2008 11:23 am

I'm one of those who prefer the anime series ... Evangelion starts as a typical anime but after the half it becomes very interesting and good ...
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Thu May 29, 2008 11:50 am

Malaysia rarely will show anime movie
so far wat i know Malaysia had shown the Doraemon, Spirited Away.. i think tats all
even they show anime in cinema
the vocal were not original =.=
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 534
Ambition: : Student, future conceptual designer
Favorite Anime character: : Hitsugaya Toushiro
Power HP :
Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Fri May 30, 2008 12:53 am

The "Brave Story" on screen before in malaysia ... in japanese DUB and english with chinese SUB. If I not remember wrongly is on Terrenganu there screen

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat May 31, 2008 1:15 pm

then is it hopeless? for this country to accept anime?
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Sat May 31, 2008 2:52 pm

I dunno why also ... hahaha ...

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat May 31, 2008 6:47 pm

seems so ,in this matter half the world is no different.
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Irony Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:26 pm

But one thing that I noticed about most who mock and reject anime & manga is that they are the ones who understand anime & manga the least, and instead judge anime & manga based on stereotypes and assumptions.

I have some evidence, but whether 'tis enough to support my claim is questionable.

Irony
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 129
Power HP :

AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:16 am

Irony wrote:But one thing that I noticed about most who mock and reject anime & manga is that they are the ones who understand anime & manga the least, and instead judge anime & manga based on stereotypes and assumptions.

I have some evidence, but whether 'tis enough to support my claim is questionable.
They never give a chance in the first place actually they do not want to since it'll question some general traditional stupid majors are taken to be the main discriptions needed for someone's character in that society and thus things are just as it is.
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 pm

Well, i agreed, sometimes people just reject anime and manga..
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 355
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Favorite Anime character: : Doraemon! My Idol!!
Power HP :

AniMaC's forum points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://kjvcforum.editboard.com, house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeotaku_san Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:01 pm

By summer of 2009, Rebuild of Evangelion : 2.0 You Can [Not] Advance.

The plot of this movie will cover from the 9th till the 19th episode of the original TV series.

I found this piece of info in GEMPAK 221 (1 FEB 09), or aka the latest issue available now.
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san
Official Senior AniMaC Member
Official Senior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 285
Location: : Subang Jaya, Selangor (Home), CURRENTLY in UCSI Hostel, South Wing
Ambition: : Composer(both classical, game & anime soundtracks), Conductor, Musician, Full-Time Otaku, and most o
Favorite Anime character: : Haruhi Suzumiya, Kimihiro Watanuki, Malin(KOF '03), Sunako Nakahara, Negi Springfield
Power HP :
Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Super Busy
User : Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://profiles.friendster.com/animeotakusan

Back to top Go down

Post by kenshiu Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:56 pm

WAT...again...so sien 1...it juz repeat the thing in the series rite??otaku san,i think if can,better get more detail and open a new topic,because tis is the 1.0 movie,urs is 2.0,so it will be nobody border it.. Find
kenshiu
kenshiu
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 148
Power HP :
Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (  Screening on Malaysia ). Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down