AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Islam a threat to world peace?

2 posters

Go down

Is Islam a threat to world peace? Empty Is Islam a threat to world peace?

Post by mirsha2012 Wed May 15, 2013 8:51 pm

As claimed by Muslims, that the Islam is a world religion, and its due to be installed on global level one day. Also claimed that all other Gods are false and there is only one god Allah and last messenger is profit Mohammad. So Islam clearly denies the existence of all the existing Gods and also put full stop to new creations of future gods. So in this scenario, what is future of non believer in this doctrine.Would all of them be slaughtered and sent to hell by believer of Islam? Would it be a peaceful proposition for world peace on the face of Islamic agenda?

mirsha2012
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 190
Favorite Anime character: : nokia
Power HP :
Is Islam a threat to world peace? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Islam a threat to world peace? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 584
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Is Islam a threat to world peace? Empty Re: Is Islam a threat to world peace?

Post by mclouis111 Wed May 29, 2013 12:03 pm

what time of the day? I just want to make sure im not disturbing them while they are actually performing hajj rituals! I know that the time there is 3 hours forward compared to the U.K. So what time should i call them
=========
Hajj package UK

mclouis111

Male
Number of posts : 146
Favorite Anime character: : poppoy
Power HP :
Is Islam a threat to world peace? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Islam a threat to world peace? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 396
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down