AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do not misuse of Thread

5 posters

Go down

Do not misuse of Thread Empty Do not misuse of Thread

Post by AniMaC Admin Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:49 pm

Dear AniMaC members and Fans,

Regarding to previous posts, I found that some of the threads having the spamming matter. I saw there were a few of admin had given the warning to the users, but they still did the same mistake. At the same time, I wonder why the admin didn't take any action on it. I hope you understand that some categories is for sharing their ideas, comments, suggestions, and even other things. There are no spamming post at other categories except the Spam and Chit Chat. For Spam and Chit Chat category, we will having a cleaning for every TWO months. This method is to reduce our forum laggy problem. Another thing, please do not have any arguement or fight at our forum. If you do not agree with our admin(s)'s action or their behaviour as well any BOD or member(s), you may send me the private message. Thanks for cooperation and sorry for inconvenient.

Anime is My Life

Happy Posting ^^
AniMaC Admin
AniMaC Admin
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 15
Favorite Anime character: : Universal
Power HP :
Do not misuse of Thread Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Do not misuse of Thread Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Anime Mood
AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-13

http://animacclub.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Do not misuse of Thread Empty Re: Do not misuse of Thread

Post by house88kend Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:15 pm

Thank you for the reminder. I also understand that we have a hard time dealing with members and the student affairs....haiz.....we don't know what to choose....the members or the authority...haha, but if we cooperate, I think it would be no problem~
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 355
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Favorite Anime character: : Doraemon! My Idol!!
Power HP :
Do not misuse of Thread Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Do not misuse of Thread Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://kjvcforum.editboard.com, house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:43 pm

I'm one of those members you're talking about ,and i do it because others do plus the stricter the less fun and i know it ,and if you think about it ,what an admin would do to a member? ban him/her permanently? that won't help as we can meet each other in real life ,not to mention that it can lead to more problematic complicated situations not only in the forum but even in real life ... also i started what you call spamming when i saw some members of the board do it.
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :
Do not misuse of Thread Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Do not misuse of Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:42 am

Archail wrote:I'm one of those members you're talking about ,and i do it because others do plus the stricter the less fun and i know it ,and if you think about it ,what an admin would do to a member? ban him/her permanently? that won't help as we can meet each other in real life ,not to mention that it can lead to more problematic complicated situations not only in the forum but even in real life ... also i started what you call spamming when i saw some members of the board do it.

I agreed it would be less fun, well~ Anyway, please do report to us if we also do something wrong because we humans do mistakes often and we can't be 100% right all the time, even me have mistakes^^Anyway, Archail, do think it the easy way, I understand its been hard for you being our top member in the forum.
(A secret in this forum)to tell you something, we cannot ban members because its the clubs rules and how do we slove it? well, we delete the posts (Kinda strange for a forum management)but not our own will, its the system...lol, but I would like to explain more about it to you^^ Wanna get to understand more about your ideas and opinions, you have many great opinions that I would like to listen, do call me if you have time or mail to me personally to house88kend@gmail.com or 0165861235. ^^ Dun think about the other board members, I will explain it to you everything about the club's management and its forum.^^ Smile

Cheers and Regards,
kendrick
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Please do understand that some spamming was quite serious. Some of the forum users even post less 4 words and also emotion face as well as "...." . We are consider not stritch enuff compare to other forum since we r juz a club members nor we r scaring to influence our club also. So juz hope to cooperate wif us.
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 534
Ambition: : Student, future conceptual designer
Favorite Anime character: : Hitsugaya Toushiro
Power HP :
Do not misuse of Thread Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100Do not misuse of Thread Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratias! Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:27 pm

Archail wrote:I'm one of those members you're talking about ,and i do it because others do plus the stricter the less fun and i know it ,and if you think about it ,what an admin would do to a member? ban him/her permanently? that won't help as we can meet each other in real life ,not to mention that it can lead to more problematic complicated situations not only in the forum but even in real life ... also i started what you call spamming when i saw some members of the board do it.
Do not misuse of Thread Th_lold_owl
Please , do understand that this forum is a forum that under USCI ,
hence it might be stricter abit if compare to some other forum over there .
And what you think would happen if this forum got the banning / rewarding system like other forum ?

Oh well , i think this might help you .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam
Ratias!
Ratias!
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 168
Favorite Anime character: : Uchiha Sasuke sama, Ciel Phantomhive, Tieria Erde.
Power HP :
Do not misuse of Thread Left_bar_bleue325 / 100325 / 100Do not misuse of Thread Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Sad
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:41 pm

you can try it on my forum, my forum is not under UCSI and its almost like other forum but the system like double thingy is also disable, signatures are ok right there^^ The great thing is my forum is affiliated with many other clubs included AniMaC, you are free to join there, just do remember to tell us that you are from AniMaC ^^

Here is the link---> http://kjvcforum.editboard.com
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:34 pm

@ Ruki : you lol'd?
@ house88kend : thank you very mucg for the offer but i can't i'm leaving the world net eventually and trying to get less activities everywhere ,i even pulled out of the RPGs i participated in .. but still thank you.
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:07 pm

Haha, no problem^^ Just hoping all have a great time here! ^^
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down