AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^

3 posters

Go down

Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^ Empty Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^

Post by bizen Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:41 pm

You guys would love this Smile I almost forgot about it until my little sis remind me of it lol.. Very Happy

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

Its quite old but hope u guys will love it...

Have fun~ Surprised
bizen
bizen
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Female
Number of posts : 43
Favorite Anime character: : Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi
Power HP :
Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^ Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^ Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-21

http://onegaisensei.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^ Empty Re: Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:44 pm

Thank you for sharing though the page isn't loading my side ,not surprised as it is my internet connection which is Norht wing's hostel's which is again the worst!
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :
Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^ Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^ Empty Re: Orisinal : Ton's of cute mini games ^_^

Post by bizen Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:37 pm

LichGRIFFIN wrote:Thank you for sharing though the page isn't loading my side ,not surprised as it is my internet connection which is Norht wing's hostel's which is again the worst!

Really? I used mozilla firefox as web browser so maybe that is the main problem coz u r using IE right? my IE is not working for pages with java in it too.. Sad That is why i have 2 web browser in my pc hoho
bizen
bizen
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:28 pm

bizen wrote:
LichGRIFFIN wrote:Thank you for sharing though the page isn't loading my side ,not surprised as it is my internet connection which is Norht wing's hostel's which is again the worst!

Really? I used mozilla firefox as web browser so maybe that is the main problem coz u r using IE right? my IE is not working for pages with java in it too.. Sad That is why i have 2 web browser in my pc hoho
No lol ,the internet connection quality is the cause and i also use Mozilla Firefox ,i only use Internet Explorer every century and another :P
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bizen Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:05 pm

LichGRIFFIN wrote:
bizen wrote:

No lol ,the internet connection quality is the cause and i also use Mozilla Firefox ,i only use Internet Explorer every century and another :P

Oooo... i see.. too bad then Sad
bizen
bizen
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:33 pm

I am using 6 web browsers! Firefox, Netscape, Opera, Safari, IE and Flock...hehe, i am testing all browsers speed and so on~
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 355
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Favorite Anime character: : Doraemon! My Idol!!
Power HP :

AniMaC's forum points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://kjvcforum.editboard.com, house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down