AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS

+3
Ratias!
¥uri $hinichi
angelovedevil
7 posters

Go down

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Empty WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS

Post by angelovedevil Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:31 am

curse

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Weg35
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Efg45
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS GetAttachment-2
angelovedevil
angelovedevil
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Male
Number of posts : 40
Power HP :
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Empty Re: WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS

Post by ¥uri $hinichi Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:34 pm

gosh Scare me!!!! Next time can u plzzzzzzzzzzzz don't put such pic here?? It reminds me all the spam mail in my mailbox. That's why I won't want to check my mail, my fren always send such disgust photos.... Mad
¥uri $hinichi
¥uri $hinichi
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 204
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Favorite Anime character: : Kudo Shinichi, Shibuya Yuri, ... countless
Power HP :
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://hi.baidu.com/yuri_reverie

Back to top Go down

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Empty Re: WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS

Post by Ratias! Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:38 pm

Ew , this is sicko desu . D;
Ratias!
Ratias!

Female
Number of posts : 168
Favorite Anime character: : Uchiha Sasuke sama, Ciel Phantomhive, Tieria Erde.
Power HP :
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Left_bar_bleue325 / 100325 / 100WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Sad
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Irony Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 pm

What kind of sport can cause THAT kind of damage and how?

Irony

Male
Number of posts : 129
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by angelovedevil Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:39 pm

its my friend sent to me@_@ he didnt tell me wat sport.
angelovedevil
angelovedevil
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Male
Number of posts : 40
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jonjon87 Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:53 pm

i cant tell whether its photoshopped or not...but still its GROSS...
jonjon87
jonjon87
AniMaC Starterz
AniMaC Starterz

Male
Number of posts : 13
Favorite Anime character: : Suzaku (Code geass)
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Irony Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 pm

jonjon87 wrote:i cant tell whether its photoshopped or not...
'Tis why I asked my questions earlier. Come to think of it, it makes no sense how a guy who lost most of his finger would still have pictures of his severed finger taken. But this also reminds me of a story by a teacher back in my high school days about a guy who wrapped his arm with the rope in a tug of war to get more grip on it ended up having his arm ripped off from all the force. But then again, he didn't show us any evidence or where he got the story from. (Not that most of the students would wanna see.) 'Tis up to the Mythbusters to find out, I guess.

Irony

Male
Number of posts : 129
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:11 pm

Photoshopped or not it's possible to happen in any way not necessarily to be a sport ,hehehe anyways it's normal for me i've seen more than just this in real life lolz ,at least let him be thankful that it's a finger and not a head lolz ^^
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by gaunpro Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Online Shipping Insurance

Best Rate Guarantee
$1 for first $100 insured
$1 USA Shipments
(after first $100 insured)
$1.50 Outside of USA
(per $100 unit)

01-04-13
SSL CERTIFICATES
Welcome to InsureShip's Online Shipping Insurance Center. This is the easiest place on the web to get a fast and competitive online shipping insurance policy with just a few clicks of the mouse.

Simply fill out our online shipping insurance form below and we'll provide you with an online shipping insurance policy completely tailored to your shipping needs.

This easy Online Shipping Insurance form is the ultimate in convenience, allowing our customers to receive an instant shipping insurance plan valued up to $2000 per shipment for ultimate peace of mind.

sleep mask
meds no rx

gaunpro

Male
Number of posts : 513
Favorite Anime character: : gdsfdsfsd
Power HP :
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A RING WHILE PLAYING SPORTS Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1054
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down