AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post]

+3
Animeotaku_san
Japan_Kid89
~J3ffr3ytjw~
7 posters

Go down

[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Empty [Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post]

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:53 am

Dear AniMaC BOD and members,

For your information, during our last general meeting, our so called Bon Odori event have changed the name to Bunkasai but the main idea still come from Bon Odori. Everyone wonder what actually is Bunkasai, Bunkasai if direct translate is Culture Day. But originally Bunkasai mean university or any secondary school helding a school event which is their own clubs or societies set up the booths to sell things or open an cafe shop. It is also related on Anime, Manga and Japanese Culture stuff. This event will be invite for other schools and public. Anyway, this event may held on 2nd of March 2009. It may held at North Wing too.

Okay we have some changes with our event committees, just to let u all know our event committees and the members involved on this event. Of course we still recruit more members on helping this event too

UCSI University Bunkasai Night 2009
North Wing President: Andrew Foo Xian Ming
South Wing Vice President: Kendrick Ng Tiong Heng
Secretary: Low Sue Teng
Treasurer: Lim Boon Chin

Publicity Department
Leader: Cherry Ching Wan Lih
Member(s): Serene, Ann

Security and Venue Department

Leader: Ken Shiu Wai Choon & Tan Chee Hao
Member(s): Siva

Decoration and Exhibition Department
Leader: Chong Hui Hui and Teay Siew Hon
Member(s): Leon, Chin, Wei Kit, Kelvin, Quek

Programme Coordinator
Leader: Chong Linxin
Member(s):Valerie, Kah Yan, Irony

Performers Department
Leader: Gracia Beatrice Dharmawan
Member(s): Mohd Asyrani b Rosani, Valerie

Foods & Beverages Department
Leader: Wong Kah Sing
Member(s): Everett, Serene, Chern Ping

North Wing Event Advisor
Jeffrey Tee

South Wing Event Advisor
Aaron Tay

P/S: waiting for approval from SC

Last edited by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 534
Ambition: : Student, future conceptual designer
Favorite Anime character: : Hitsugaya Toushiro
Power HP :
[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Empty Re: [Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post]

Post by Japan_Kid89 Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:53 am

I am interested in the Lazy Bumb department whereby dont need to do anything just sit back and relax gambateh Yes i will do my best in the Lazy Bumb Department and the leader is Japan KID!!! paiseh
Japan_Kid89
Japan_Kid89
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Male
Number of posts : 77
Ambition: : Architecture Student
Favorite Anime character: : ALLEN from D GrayMan
Power HP :
[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://neolegacyandrew.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Empty Re: [Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post]

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:08 am

i will kick u soon -.-
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :
[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeotaku_san Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:46 am

Phew! at least got a list. then I dun have to explain everything to Manson in detail. She wasn't there that day because she had classand even if she was able to make it, we did change our venue to the other side of the building. So she might have thought that there was no meeting as none informed her of the new venue. Nvm about informing her, I'll notify her about the announcement.
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san
Official Senior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 285
Location: : Subang Jaya, Selangor (Home), CURRENTLY in UCSI Hostel, South Wing
Ambition: : Composer(both classical, game & anime soundtracks), Conductor, Musician, Full-Time Otaku, and most o
Favorite Anime character: : Haruhi Suzumiya, Kimihiro Watanuki, Malin(KOF '03), Sunako Nakahara, Negi Springfield
Power HP :
[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Super Busy
User : [Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://profiles.friendster.com/animeotakusan

Back to top Go down

Post by 只ri $hinichi Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:00 pm

Security Dept. ??? Is it like the job carried out by Zero-kun and Yuuki-chan (Vampire knight)??? The guardian of the event? COOL~~~~
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 204
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Favorite Anime character: : Kudo Shinichi, Shibuya Yuri, ... countless
Power HP :
[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://hi.baidu.com/yuri_reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:59 pm

Animeotaku_san wrote:Phew! at least got a list. then I dun have to explain everything to Manson in detail. She wasn't there that day because she had classand even if she was able to make it, we did change our venue to the other side of the building. So she might have thought that there was no meeting as none informed her of the new venue. Nvm about informing her, I'll notify her about the announcement.

i tot we paste a small paper tat the venue have changed to other room?
most of them saw the venue d =.=
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Although I'm in the 'Exhibition Department', I'll also be providing additional help to the 'Games Department'... since Kendrick told me I won't be doing anything on that 'Bon Odori' day.
.:-Kelvin89-:.
.:-Kelvin89-:.

Male
Number of posts : 233
Ambition: : -Unknown-
Favorite Anime character: : 'Kuchiki Byakuya' from "Bleach".
Power HP :
[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Happy
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-20

http://www.kelvinz-lifez.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 只ri $hinichi Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:31 pm

Although I'd like to take part but if it's on Thurs..... Haiz
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi

Female
Number of posts : 204
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Favorite Anime character: : Kudo Shinichi, Shibuya Yuri, ... countless
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://hi.baidu.com/yuri_reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeotaku_san Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:20 pm

good thing on thursday. the day before is a wednesday and may be our "last minute shopping time"(depending on Serene's and K.S.'s decisions).
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san

Male
Ambition: : Composer(both classical, game & anime soundtracks), Conductor, Musician, Full-Time Otaku, and most o
Favorite Anime character: : Haruhi Suzumiya, Kimihiro Watanuki, Malin(KOF '03), Sunako Nakahara, Negi Springfield
Power HP :
[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Manson Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:15 pm

Hey guys I'm interested in the exhibition and F&B departments. Just wanna know what will be exhibited that day, is a yukata counted? I have a yukata with me. Might come in useful. Thanks a lot guys! And I'm really sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting.

Sorry forgot to mention

Name : Quek

Manson
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Female
Number of posts : 4
Favorite Anime character: : Abarai Renji
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Manson Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Sorry guys I'll pull out from Food and Beverages, I might not have enough time for both. I'll just help with the exhibition. Thanks a lot, and GOMEN~

Manson
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Female
Number of posts : 4
Favorite Anime character: : Abarai Renji
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:26 am

ok noted it
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeotaku_san Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:46 pm

To those who didn't attend the meeting, name of Bon Odori change to Bunkasai (Cultural Night, I think).
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:29 pm

some changes was updated
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by riu lee Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:48 pm

what you guys will exhibit that day ?
riu lee
riu lee
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Male
Number of posts : 35
Favorite Anime character: : kira yamato
Power HP :
[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100[Announcement] "Bon Odori" => Bunkasai Night [refer 1st post] Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Anime Mood
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down