AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008

+2
kenshiu
Beta-10
6 posters

Go down

Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Empty Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008

Post by Beta-10 Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:24 pm

For those who are interested in plastic model kits, there will be a competition + exhibition of Gundam plastic model kit at Sungei Wang, from 14th November to 20th November.

Details
Event name: BAKUC Challenge 2008
Time: 14th November 08 ~ 20th November 08 (Prize presentation on 16th November 08 )
Registration form: http://www.litttak.com.my/contest.asp
Beta-10
Beta-10
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 66
Power HP :
Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Left_bar_bleue400 / 100400 / 100Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://beta-10.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Empty Re: Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008

Post by kenshiu Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:04 pm

oh wait...the anime comic fiesta on same day?OMG...this is good,one shoot got 2 birds...yosh...bring camera wif 2gb memory..xD..yahoo..wait me,ACF and gundam showcase Smile
kenshiu
kenshiu
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 148
Power HP :
Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Empty Re: Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008

Post by KS.Wong Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:37 pm

Surprised Surprised
kenshiu, i join u...gv me a call be4 u go there...thx
KS.Wong
KS.Wong
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 35
Power HP :
Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by kenshiu Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:12 pm

haha...come,we set..erm,we go there around 11 pm gua..coz got 2 place to go...or u wan anytime?? Find i will call u...hehe
kenshiu
kenshiu
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Power HP :
Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta-10 Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:27 pm

K.S. also want to go? That's great. X)
Anyway, there will be some limited model kit sell during the exhibition.... Prepare some money, buddies. ^^
Beta-10
Beta-10
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 66
Power HP :
Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Left_bar_bleue400 / 100400 / 100Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://beta-10.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeotaku_san Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:17 pm

I heard that the mechanical designer for GUNDAM is coming to SINGAPORE next weekend prior to the Anime Festival Asia. Here's the link to the site : http://www.afa08.com/kunio.htm . I wish i get to go but not short semester for me 1stly, and 2ndly, just got to know about the event just yesterday, while lastly, IF IT WAS ONLY IN MALAYSIA, THEN IT"LL BE GREAT WHILST BETTER TOO!!! TT Sad
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san
Official Senior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 285
Location: : Subang Jaya, Selangor (Home), CURRENTLY in UCSI Hostel, South Wing
Ambition: : Composer(both classical, game & anime soundtracks), Conductor, Musician, Full-Time Otaku, and most o
Favorite Anime character: : Haruhi Suzumiya, Kimihiro Watanuki, Malin(KOF '03), Sunako Nakahara, Negi Springfield
Power HP :
Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Super Busy
User : Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://profiles.friendster.com/animeotakusan

Back to top Go down

Post by kenshiu Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:41 pm

wao...sugoiii...animeotaku san,u r great...even know the mechanical designer for GUndam coming...which website u search normally??haha...good job..thx 4 inform ya happy2 ...
but singapore....y not malaysia
kenshiu
kenshiu
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeotaku_san Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:18 am

so sorry...... I heard about him through friends who know GUNDAM more well than me. If I get to meet someone like him, the 1st thing I would like to know is what inspire him to design such models that still amazes me since I was 1st introduced to GUNDAM?

If I were given a chance to attend this festival, there are 2 VIPs that I can meet. One would be May'n(the one who sang for Macross Frontier) and the other would be Kunio Okawara(the GUNDAM model desginer). I would rather meet the 2nd person because it is a rare occasion for someone like him to be in SEA(well apart of the singer too, of course).

AHH!!! I'll continue to dream on. Continue to wish as if I was really there. Getting autographs and infos through interviews.................... hamsap
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san

Male
Ambition: : Composer(both classical, game & anime soundtracks), Conductor, Musician, Full-Time Otaku, and most o
Favorite Anime character: : Haruhi Suzumiya, Kimihiro Watanuki, Malin(KOF '03), Sunako Nakahara, Negi Springfield
Power HP :
Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:42 pm

i been there today
i didnt take pic coz my hp camera quality is lousy
i saw a lot of gundam especially the BB gundam senshi
got 1 gundam quite swt
i think is freedom but they colored till like black n white
they gave the name "white tiger"
there are a sales for gundam model too
so if u interest on gundam modeling
u sure enjoy the event ^^
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 534
Ambition: : Student, future conceptual designer
Favorite Anime character: : Hitsugaya Toushiro
Power HP :
Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeotaku_san Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:12 am

Was the GUNDAM-thingy in Sg. Wang Plaza???

Because I happen to be there for a while to buy my cello equipments in Chambers Music when I look down from the escalator to see the stage. The only thing I saw (at that time about 12.30pm) nothing at the stage area (with the exception of the GUNDAM poster or background at the stage there.

I wonder whether the event finshed or no event today. Because I saw somewhere that it is until 20th Nov. (I think). boring
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesscot84 Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Whatever does not destroy me makes me stronger. — Friedrich Nietzche

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Helen Keller

Never, never, ever give up. Winston Churchill

“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?”

moving quotes

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gundam Plastic Model Kit - BAKUC Challenge 2008 Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down