AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album!

+10
Sa~cHan
~J3ffr3ytjw~
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
yks
.:Shinigami:.
Japan_Kid89
Jenkin_Yat
neo4411
Te-chan
house88kend
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Empty (Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album!

Post by house88kend Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:50 pm

Yeah!! Finally we can have our very own all Anime favorites album where members can share your favorite Anime songs and we will combine it into an Album!

Since it is free of charge and it is only for Anime fans, so there is no real VCD or DVD for this album but we will design an full version design for the album! (CD cover+backcover+lyrics+CD design) and we will post it into the download center(Megaupload,mediafire or even torrents) and you can print it and make your CD of your own!
Find
Q and A:

1. What is this mainly for? lol!
It will be one of our Animac club's one of the long term activities that will be held in the forum as well as a compulsory objective for the club itself.

2. I have one song from an Anime that I like, how do I share or send ? I should send to whom? heng
Well, If you have the song that you want to share with us, just send it to ucsianime@gmail.com (UCSI Animac Club)The song must be less then 10mb. (If you have a better quality anime song/music, please compress the file)

3. I cannot send it through mail, is there another alternative way?

Yes, you can send it to me by MSN-->house88kend@yahoo.com or to the others members in the Committee members or If you are really close to my place, you can just hand it to me anytime ^^

4. Can I share more than 1 song/music? haha2
Yes you may!The more the better, If the song list is too many, it will be bought to the next album. The minimum for each album is 16-18 songs, there can be more since its not a CD version.

5. If I share my songs, will my name listed into the album as well?

Yes! As Credits! ^^ Your name will be listed! happy2

6. How you know it will be a success?
Well, I tried in the KJVC forum and It turned out to be a success! So, no doubts! ^^

7. Who will arrange for the songs/music? Who will do the album and uploading?
The B.O.D of the forum of course! ^^

8. If I post the same song in the post twice, will it be counted too? hamsap
Well, If majority choose that song, it will be the choosen one as the opening, interlude or the closing of the album.

9. I already have these songs, why want to create such an album?
Zadao
Well, the main aim is to identify every members interests in what type of anime music!Remember, different anime fan loves different anime and also differents tastes towards their songs and music! ^^ By combining them all, you can feel a different feeling!

10. Once it was released, will the Club's inform us? By what? Handphones or mails or messenger?

Mostly by Messenger and E-mails.
Very Happy
So, any questions please post your Comments! @VenereNaruto

Last edited by house88kend on Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:53 am; edited 3 times in total
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 355
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Favorite Anime character: : Doraemon! My Idol!!
Power HP :
(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://kjvcforum.editboard.com, house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Empty Re: (Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album!

Post by Te-chan Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:16 am

hmmm...how to post the songs??@_____@
Te-chan
Te-chan
AniMaC Starterz
AniMaC Starterz

Female
Number of posts : 23
Ambition: : pharmacist!!
Favorite Anime character: : so many!!!currently is Kei Takishima
Power HP :
(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-20

http://www.watichiban.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Empty Re: (Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album!

Post by house88kend Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:44 pm

haha, if we r living near, just give it to me,if we live far,send it by skype or upload into mediafire.
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by neo4411 Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Okei ^^
haha...
I'll come and give you the song by myself ^~
Since we just lived a few floors different hamsap
neo4411
neo4411
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 30
Location: : Currently at UCSI, Cheras, KL... Hometown is Kluang, Johor....
Ambition: : Play online games ^^ and of course secondly is watch anime !!!
Favorite Anime character: : WELCOME TO THE REALWORLD ^^
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenkin_Yat Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:04 pm

eh..can suggest in here then u find urself? :P

Jenkin_Yat
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Male
Number of posts : 2
Ambition: : Blog, Photography, Anime, Futsal
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://jenkinyat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:28 am

Good question!

Actually it is not the place for you to find anime musics or songs here, Its a place where you can share what you think is the best anime music to us! If we have more and more members putting different kinds of anime musics, it would be interesting when we compile into one album and It will be our official club's best Anime Fan's Complication album!
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Japan_Kid89 Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Japan_Kid89
Japan_Kid89
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Male
Number of posts : 77
Ambition: : Architecture Student
Favorite Anime character: : ALLEN from D GrayMan
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://neolegacyandrew.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:43 am

Japan_Kid89 wrote:www.gendou.com~

Excuse me, what are you doing by putting the link here? ==, this place is for you to give your best favorite anime songs...not links...==
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shinigami:. Thu May 01, 2008 1:42 am

only anime songs? how about other japanese songs?
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Female
Number of posts : 148
Favorite Anime character: : Currently Lavi, Kanda, and HEI [DTB] ALL time favourite: Lelouch, Byakuya, and Kenshin
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Thu May 01, 2008 2:11 am

That would be great! Why don't we mix and match Anime and Jpop songs? ^^ It would be great and fun!
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shinigami:. Thu May 01, 2008 2:47 am

okay...then i have one in mind now keke

PROTOPLASM by Rentrer en Soi [album-PROTOPLASM]

i'll send it to u soon, not now lol. im sleepy ><
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Female
Favorite Anime character: : Currently Lavi, Kanda, and HEI [DTB] ALL time favourite: Lelouch, Byakuya, and Kenshin
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by yks Sat May 03, 2008 1:32 am

heng If u want to make this album. baba Please put "mononoke hime" on it. It's a nice Wink and spiritual song god . And my name :sorry: (well u know, the one who ask u to burn dvd one).

yks
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Male
Number of posts : 4
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Sun May 04, 2008 2:48 am

Okie!! 2 songs added, I need 18 more songs!! >.<
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sun May 04, 2008 11:50 am

house88kend wrote:Okie!! 2 songs added, I need 18 more songs!! >.<
If you want to i can give you all 18 left right away! :]
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shinigami:. Mon May 05, 2008 2:48 pm

lol.
this album compilation needs only one song from each member who wanted to have their favourite song in the album.
if you give all, wouldnt that become your own album instead? =/
just post the song you like here then send it to kend^^
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Tue May 06, 2008 1:33 pm

too much anime songs i like
nvm..
kendrick..i suggested Naruto Shippuden song - Distance XD
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 534
Ambition: : Student, future conceptual designer
Favorite Anime character: : Hitsugaya Toushiro
Power HP :
(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Tue May 06, 2008 4:00 pm

Great...I will put mine too!

Well, this music is unique~ I present...

Dreamy Success by My Little Lover
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa~cHan Tue May 06, 2008 5:33 pm

I want Rie Fu!Life is like a boat! Very Happy
Sa~cHan
Sa~cHan
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Female
Number of posts : 30
Ambition: : Chatting, watch movies, listen to music, eating, sleeping, hang out
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Tue May 06, 2008 8:13 pm

16 songs left, i will gonna be the fastest album ever!! Muahaha, great! baba
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Tue May 06, 2008 8:43 pm

u need more?
i still can list out =X
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 534
Ambition: : Student, future conceptual designer
Favorite Anime character: : Hitsugaya Toushiro
Power HP :
(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100(Updated)The Official UCSI Animac Complication album! Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shinigami:. Tue May 06, 2008 11:12 pm

kend~
i wanna change the song, is it ok? =/
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by yks Wed May 07, 2008 8:23 pm

baba Another good Wink song u can add on is Futakomori ed Aizome from Jigoku Shoujo. Very spiritual too.

yks
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Male
Number of posts : 4
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Thu May 08, 2008 11:29 pm

.:Shinigami:. wrote:lol.
this album compilation needs only one song from each member who wanted to have their favourite song in the album.
if you give all, wouldnt that become your own album instead? =/
just post the song you like here then send it to kend^^
You're very right ...
Ok then mine got to be : "Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite" from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumyia (Yuki's album) .. it's one of the best anime songs ever to me.
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Fri May 09, 2008 6:29 pm

@Shinigami

Yes, you may...this is a Fan's album, so you can change it while it has not yet been arranged!

@Archail
Sure! Have it d! If the song is still not enough, I will request one more song from you~ As a special request^^
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat May 10, 2008 4:43 pm

house88kend wrote:@Archail
Sure! Have it d! If the song is still not enough, I will request one more song from you~ As a special request^^
Any time you want to :]
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next