AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WorkShop:: Japanese Class and Manga Drawing Class [updated 10/5/08]

+12
midoriichigo
house88kend
nelsonz
¥uri $hinichi
suikokaizoku
Beta-10
Miravarge
Otaku
.:-Kelvin89-:.
xenoforce
kenshiu
~J3ffr3ytjw~
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WorkShop:: Japanese Class and Manga Drawing Class [updated 10/5/08] - Page 2 Empty Re: WorkShop:: Japanese Class and Manga Drawing Class [updated 10/5/08]

Post by shirohana Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:34 pm

I am interested with the Japanese class although I want a bit more information before I can decide.

I'll wait for the updates~
shirohana
shirohana
Senior AniMaC Fan
Senior AniMaC Fan

Male
Number of posts : 82
Ambition: : Architect? Pedo Bear?
Favorite Anime character: : Konata Izumi, Yuuko Ichihara, Kusano, Sephiroth
Power HP :
WorkShop:: Japanese Class and Manga Drawing Class [updated 10/5/08] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300 / 100300 / 100WorkShop:: Japanese Class and Manga Drawing Class [updated 10/5/08] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Boring
AniMaC's forum points : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-29

http://shirohana.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

WorkShop:: Japanese Class and Manga Drawing Class [updated 10/5/08] - Page 2 Empty Re: WorkShop:: Japanese Class and Manga Drawing Class [updated 10/5/08]

Post by jhon551 Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:25 am

Technically speaking, time management software is an automated system developed from the welding of various kinds of systems. And these systems are all stemmed from several kinds of software application. An instance of such blend is a finished product of time management software which is sustained by certain characteristics such as attendance software, schedule software application, and time monitoring software.
Time Management Software

jhon551
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Male
Number of posts : 6
Favorite Anime character: : a
Power HP :
WorkShop:: Japanese Class and Manga Drawing Class [updated 10/5/08] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WorkShop:: Japanese Class and Manga Drawing Class [updated 10/5/08] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 6
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2