AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am looking to build muscle. im 16 years old and i weigh 150 pounds. i have pretty good definition right now.?

Go down

I am looking to build muscle. im 16 years old and i weigh 150 pounds. i have pretty good definition right now.?  Empty I am looking to build muscle. im 16 years old and i weigh 150 pounds. i have pretty good definition right now.?

Post by petersen2020 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Any way, in order to really put on muscle mass and strength fast you need 3 things: Stimulus (the workout), Nutrition (the diet), and recovery (sleep). The small guy over at the Boise Experiment was able to gain 25 lbs in 60 days and they did a complete BLOG on everything they did. on their help page they have every day broken down and show the full diet and every single workout they did.
===============================================
seen on promo code|seenon promo code

petersen2020
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Male
Number of posts : 8
Favorite Anime character: : dggdgdfds
Power HP :
I am looking to build muscle. im 16 years old and i weigh 150 pounds. i have pretty good definition right now.?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am looking to build muscle. im 16 years old and i weigh 150 pounds. i have pretty good definition right now.?  Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 20
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down