AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to know if i can file a case against my building contractor for cheating on us?

Go down

I want to know if i can file a case against my building contractor for cheating on us? Empty I want to know if i can file a case against my building contractor for cheating on us?

Post by jamesscot84 Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm

He has not honored the commitment of completing our house and has left lot of things undone in spite of paying him for all the work as per contract and much above that.

He has also insulted my father-in-law who is physically challenged to walk up a temporary staircase that didn't have even hand rails or anything else for support. Can this be filed for case as a mental harassment to a senior citizen?

I am from India and request you to advise as per the laws in India and please advise soon.

Thanks.

Grand Prairie Real Estate agents|Windsor Real Estate agents

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
I want to know if i can file a case against my building contractor for cheating on us? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I want to know if i can file a case against my building contractor for cheating on us? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down