AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help With Turning Articles Into Audio and Submitting

Go down

Need Help With Turning Articles Into Audio and Submitting Empty Need Help With Turning Articles Into Audio and Submitting

Post by mirsha2012 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:18 am

Need Help With Turning Articles Into Audio and Submitting
So I want to take some of my articles, record them as audio and submit them to audio sharing or podcast sites.

But I'm not sure how this works.

Obviously I record myself reading the article as an mp3 file.

But after that I have a few questions:

1) Once I have the mp3 file what do I need to do?

2) What are the top 5 or 6 sites to submit it to?

3) The file will probably be only like 5 minutes long of reading a blog post or something. Can you upload something that short to podcast sites or are those only for people doing like 30 minute talk shows?

4) A lot of the audio sites I check out ask you to submit not an mp3 file but an RSS feed of your podcast. I am confused because all I want to do is make 5 minute mp3's of me reading my blog posts and upload the actual mp3 file I thought. So there is no RSS feed, just files to upload and then I guess add a description and tags.

=======
SEO
SEO UK

mirsha2012
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 190
Favorite Anime character: : nokia
Power HP :
Need Help With Turning Articles Into Audio and Submitting Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need Help With Turning Articles Into Audio and Submitting Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 584
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down