AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W3C Validation - is it anal retentive?

Go down

W3C Validation - is it anal retentive? Empty W3C Validation - is it anal retentive?

Post by mirsha2012 Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:32 pm

In the last 4 years, not once have I coded an entire site from start to finish by myself. Unless you are the type of person who enjoys creating circular shapes and calling them "a wheel", I'd advise there is a smarter way to work.
And that is, to use a CMS program to provide at least the framework and functionality of your website.
My default position for any new site is to look at how I could build it using WordPress (and switch to something like Drupal or an eComm system like PrestaShop if WP is not suitable).
By using WordPress I can quickly download and install half a dozen plugins that provide all the functionality I need. To code the same from scratch would take days if not weeks of wasted time.
=============
Website Redesign
Web Redesign

mirsha2012
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 190
Favorite Anime character: : nokia
Power HP :
W3C Validation - is it anal retentive? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100W3C Validation - is it anal retentive? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 584
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down