AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the mean'' Talbiyah ''?

2 posters

Go down

What is the mean'' Talbiyah ''? Empty What is the mean'' Talbiyah ''?

Post by mirsha2012 Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 pm

After puting the Ihram. Men and Women offer two Rakts of Nfil [ supererogatory] prayer Followed by Recitation of their '' Intention'' and saying the following words ;; Labbaik. Allahumma labbik; la Shareek-laka labbiki Innalhamda wan-na mata-laka Wal-Mulka Lashreeka-laka
TRASLATION ; '' Here I aM. O Allah. I am in thy August presence;There is no Associate with Thee, Here. am I, Surely All Praise.is thine And all Favors are Thine and The Kingdom is Thine,There is no Associate with Thee,

mirsha2012
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 190
Favorite Anime character: : nokia
Power HP :
What is the mean'' Talbiyah ''? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is the mean'' Talbiyah ''? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 584
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

What is the mean'' Talbiyah ''? Empty Re: What is the mean'' Talbiyah ''?

Post by mclouis111 Wed May 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Why don't you wait until hajj is over and then phone them because ideally one should not have worldly distractions during the hajj period as a whole. Unless there was something really pressing and urgent I would wait.
=========
Hajj package UK

mclouis111

Male
Number of posts : 146
Favorite Anime character: : poppoy
Power HP :
What is the mean'' Talbiyah ''? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is the mean'' Talbiyah ''? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 396
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum