AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In hair salon talk...what does "double process" mean? It's a form of coloring apparently?

Go down

In hair salon talk...what does "double process" mean? It's a form of coloring apparently? Empty In hair salon talk...what does "double process" mean? It's a form of coloring apparently?

Post by jamesscot84 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 pm

I'm looking up new places to go for my hair. I'm happy with my guy, but when it comes to color...well I prefer to change. He's lazy with it and it never turns out right. I will go to him for cutting because he does an amazing job with it and really knows what he is doing. It took years to find someone in my area that actually knows how to cut hair. I found a place and I found a few others for the coloring online (they have websites for their shops)...I keep seeing "double process" under the color section on all of these different websites. What does that mean and what should I be getting when I go?
=================================
salon websites

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
In hair salon talk...what does "double process" mean? It's a form of coloring apparently? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In hair salon talk...what does "double process" mean? It's a form of coloring apparently? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down