AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much to sell an iPhone 3GS?

2 posters

Go down

How much to sell an iPhone 3GS?  Empty How much to sell an iPhone 3GS?

Post by jamesscot84 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 am

I have an iPhone 3GS that I got February 16th, 2011, it has no scratches, no problems whatsoever, its good as new, it has the box, the documents and everything, except the wrapper that was on the iPhone, and the wires.... but no earphones.... How much should I sell it for? Also, how would I go about selling it? I want to buy the new White iPhone 4... But don't know how, do I buy the iPhone 4 online, do all that stuff like tranferring my number through AT&T, and sell my iPhone 3GS just like that? How would that process work?
================
Sell Your Iphone

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
How much to sell an iPhone 3GS?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How much to sell an iPhone 3GS?  Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

How much to sell an iPhone 3GS?  Empty Re: How much to sell an iPhone 3GS?

Post by mirsha2012 Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:01 pm

They are so inexpensive and last a number of years before they show any rust. Window film would not work for us as we also use it as a shower but that is an option WindowShades if it is being just used as a bathtub and your window sill can take the moisture.

mirsha2012
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 190
Favorite Anime character: : nokia
Power HP :
How much to sell an iPhone 3GS?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How much to sell an iPhone 3GS?  Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 584
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down