AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My iphone has water damage?

Go down

My iphone has water damage? Empty My iphone has water damage?

Post by jamesscot84 Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:07 pm

i got my iphone 4 through at&t, summer of 2010. it was great, until june of 2011, i dropped my iphone into the toilet and it wouldn't turn on from water damage. i took it to the apple store and explained my situation, and the guy that was helping me was nice enough to replace a new iphone 4 for me for free. he said this was a one time thing and i signed my name underneath a contract saying so. i was so happy he was so nice to give me a free one, i took real good care of it. until yesterday i had dropped my phone into the sink. it won't turn on, again, it's damaged.
does anyone know if i take it to apple again, they'll replace this one for free? (doubt it)
or if i have to buy a new one for $299 or if they'll charge me for a full retail price of $649??
please help. i want to know what i am walking into when i go to the apple store.

water damage iphone

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
My iphone has water damage? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My iphone has water damage? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down