AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most?

+20
Animeotaku_san
kagetori
¥uri $hinichi
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Cloud Strife
Japan_Kid89
Irony
Gaijin
KenophLai
Eclair
Ratias!
Te-chan
Ranz
Otaku
Miravarge
house88kend
Sa~cHan
.:Shinigami:.
Chise90
~J3ffr3ytjw~
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Empty Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most?

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:52 pm

Dear Anime members and Fans,

haha! it was the same thing wif previous post. Sure tat every1 have their own favourite female anime or manga character tat u like the most. Well, now it's the time for u to tell us y u like her very much.

of coz i need to start 1st

Among the anime n manga tat i watched, i prefer Lacus who is from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. haha. i would even like this character till feel wanna to buy her model figure lol 1st thing i like this character is she really pretty Embarassed 2nd, she had a pink color hair, usually blue color will compare wif pink color, tats y i like her Very Happy 3rd, in Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, she tried to stop the war from others, it could see tat she's tat type of antiwar as well as she likes our world have a peaceful of life. All reasons d fulfill my requirements =X

so now is ur time to tell us y u luv this character evry much :bounce:
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 534
Ambition: : Student, future conceptual designer
Favorite Anime character: : Hitsugaya Toushiro
Power HP :
Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Empty Re: Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most?

Post by Chise90 Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Yea... Lacus is sure pretty...!! I like her too... but i dunno y i prefer cagali/kagari.... i dunno y....

Chise90
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Female
Number of posts : 1
Ambition: : Watching Anime... Draw anime...read mangga's...
Power HP :
Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Empty Re: Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most?

Post by .:Shinigami:. Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:47 am

favorite female character...
i dun reli have one...cz my top favorite list changes from time to time haha Laughing

unless u state one anime then i might be able to gv u one :P
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Female
Number of posts : 148
Favorite Anime character: : Currently Lavi, Kanda, and HEI [DTB] ALL time favourite: Lelouch, Byakuya, and Kenshin
Power HP :
Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa~cHan Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 am

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? 20070310
Sa~cHan
Sa~cHan
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Female
Number of posts : 30
Ambition: : Chatting, watch movies, listen to music, eating, sleeping, hang out
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Well....to tell you the truth....I loved all girls in the Anime world, I watche many animes and all were great (Exclude the ghosts, devils, fat, ugly ones)...haha
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 355
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Favorite Anime character: : Doraemon! My Idol!!
Power HP :

AniMaC's forum points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://kjvcforum.editboard.com, house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miravarge Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:57 pm

huh2 ...... innocence ...... bad ......... zadao2 ........
hot ARRRRRGH ..... i can't decide!!!! .... gosh

Miravarge
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 19
Ambition: : Sleep my life away~!
Favorite Anime character: : When the going gets tough, the tough gets going........ hey wait for me~!
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:04 pm

Miravarge wrote:huh2 ...... innocence ...... bad ......... zadao2 ........
hot ARRRRRGH ..... i can't decide!!!! .... gosh

Ya...bcos u like sailormoon...lol...

Otaku
AniMaC Starterz
AniMaC Starterz

Male
Number of posts : 27
Favorite Anime character: : Ai yo...lol
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Miravarge Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:07 pm

Mad ........... i want kill u le~!!!! curse ...... OTAKU san~!~ cursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecurse

Miravarge
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Favorite Anime character: : When the going gets tough, the tough gets going........ hey wait for me~!
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:13 pm

Miravarge wrote:Mad ........... i want kill u le~!!!! curse ...... OTAKU san~!~ cursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecursecurse

y??izzit any problem with like sailormoon??dun feel tat...is ok...

Otaku
AniMaC Starterz
AniMaC Starterz

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Miravarge Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:16 pm

=.=" zadao2 ...... OTL

Miravarge
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:49 pm

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Abcke3

yo...i like tis...

Otaku
AniMaC Starterz
AniMaC Starterz

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranz Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:05 pm

female character ah?

hmm...i think my favorite is Saber from Fate/Stay Night.

Why? because:

• she's hot
  • she so MOE
  • she can fight
  • and i read alot of doujin work about saber *ahem ahem*

Very Happy

Last edited by Ranz on Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ranz
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Male
Number of posts : 44
Ambition: : Anime! Dorama! J-pop! J-rock!
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-03-20

http://ranzieee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Te-chan Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:11 pm

HMM..RISA-CHAN...=]
Te-chan
Te-chan
AniMaC Starterz
AniMaC Starterz

Female
Number of posts : 23
Ambition: : pharmacist!!
Favorite Anime character: : so many!!!currently is Kei Takishima
Power HP :

http://www.watichiban.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratias! Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:52 am

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? 283183513_5fa3ebe8b2

Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujou is the love . Very Happy
Ratias!
Ratias!
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 168
Favorite Anime character: : Uchiha Sasuke sama, Ciel Phantomhive, Tieria Erde.
Power HP :
Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Left_bar_bleue325 / 100325 / 100Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Sad
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclair Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:50 pm

Wink hee hee!! I liek emma too!!!
Moi no.1 fav:
Éclair from Kiddy Grade xD
Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Ge960010
and and..
Ichihara Yuuko from xxxHolic/Tsubasa Res Chro:
Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Largea10
:3
Eclair
Eclair
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Female
Number of posts : 78
Ambition: : ~I waanna be an uta-hime like REIRA!!
Favorite Anime character: : Eclair(Kiddy Grade) & Ichihara Yuuko
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KenophLai Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Enma is definitely on my list~~~ Very Happy:D:D
but my favourite is Suzumiya Haruhi from Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. She's like totally hard to get and got the stage presence, showmanship, cute and talented!!!

KenophLai
AniMaC Novice
AniMaC Novice

Male
Number of posts : 2
Ambition: : ... secrets are my life
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://friendster.com/fuji6

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaijin Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:47 pm

Hm... Let's see.. Female ar??? Alot lo... Hehe... One of them.. Lacus lo.. Strong, determined n lots more la... hehe... Tifa from FF7 same reasons... Alot more la....
Gaijin
Gaijin
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 138
Ambition: : Wat I can do ar????
Favorite Anime character: : Anime character??? Wat's dat??
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Irony Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:36 am

I never thought of having a favourite, so I'll just post some of the girls I like.

Satou Sei from the MariMite (Maria-sama ga Miteru/Maria Watches Over Us) series
She has a tragic past (I have something for tragic pasts), yet she continues to be strong and even provide emotional support to those around her. The way she teases Yumi is kinda funny. Besides, she's a... *ahem*

Suzumiya Haruhi
Simply because of one of her songs, God Knows. How can I not put her in this list after listening to that? That and I have something for girls with short brunette hair, despite the fact that I prefer girls with long hair. <_<

Nagato Yuki from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Yuki in her school uniform + Witch hat and cloak + Guitar = Awesome! <3

Maaka Karin from Karin
She sounds shooooo kyute, especially when she says "Hazukashiiii!!!!" X3 Her frequent nosebleeds make her even more delicious. :9

Maaka Anju from Karin
She's one vampiric lolita that you don't want to mess with. Also very matured for someone her age.

Ok, I think that's enough.

Last edited by Irony on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Irony

Male
Number of posts : 129
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclair Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:42 am

Irony>> Hehe~ yu hav good taste! Karin-cyan ish really cuteeeeee!! Very Happy
Eclair
Eclair
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Female
Number of posts : 78
Ambition: : ~I waanna be an uta-hime like REIRA!!
Favorite Anime character: : Eclair(Kiddy Grade) & Ichihara Yuuko
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Irony Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:53 am

Karin's seiyuu did a really good job. X3 In fact, Karin is the first character she voiced.

Irony

Male
Number of posts : 129
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Japan_Kid89 Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:52 pm

la cordo d'oro HINA~!

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? AnimeGirl_Violin
Japan_Kid89
Japan_Kid89
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Male
Number of posts : 77
Ambition: : Architecture Student
Favorite Anime character: : ALLEN from D GrayMan
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://neolegacyandrew.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud Strife Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:49 pm

C.C. (from Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch)

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Cc_fac10
Cloud Strife
Cloud Strife
AniMaC Starterz
AniMaC Starterz

Male
Number of posts : 21
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Thu May 01, 2008 11:16 am

I got to say i have too many female characters i like but if i'm to choose one then maybe i'd say Ayase from Midori No Hibi because she's so cute and her personality is realistic and above all she's my type! XD
But if i'm to choose for looks and only looks then i'd say Simca from Air Gear
mokun lol
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ¥uri $hinichi Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:54 pm

Ren from Elemental Gelade.

I think her character somehow similar to me -- taciturn and always feel sleepy ;p Her mind seems always blank.
¥uri $hinichi
¥uri $hinichi

Female
Number of posts : 204
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Favorite Anime character: : Kudo Shinichi, Shibuya Yuri, ... countless
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://hi.baidu.com/yuri_reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by kagetori Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Yoruichi from bleach

Well, she is cool and powerful. Not to mention she is/was one of the four noble families in seireitei
kagetori
kagetori
Senior AniMaC Fan
Senior AniMaC Fan

Female
Number of posts : 92
Favorite Anime character: : Gin, Hidan, Itachi, Sasori, Soul, Death the Kid, Mishiba Toki, Saitoh Kazuo, Kazuki, ......
Power HP :
Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next