AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most?

Go down

Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Empty Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most?

Post by jamesscot84 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:09 pm

as the same thing wif previous post. Sure tat every1 have their own favourite female anime or manga character tat u like the most. Well, now it's the time for u to tell us y u like her very much.

of coz i need to start 1st

Among the anime n manga tat i watched, i prefer Lacus who is from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. haha. i would even like this character till feel wanna to buy her model figure lol 1st thing i like this character is she really pretty Embarassed 2nd, she had a pink color hair, usually blue color will compare wif pink color, tats y i like her Very Happy 3rd, in Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, she tried to stop the war from others, it could see tat she's tat type of antiwar as well as she likes our world have a peaceful of life. All reasons d fulfill my requirements =X

-----------------
Rent a Ferrari
Exotic Car Rental

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which female character of Anime or Manga u like the most? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down