AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Property Taxes and Deeds of Trust?

Go down

Property Taxes and Deeds of Trust? Empty Property Taxes and Deeds of Trust?

Post by jamesscot84 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:08 pm

My mother in law passed away recently. She was renting a place from someone without a lease. Between her and myself and my husband, (her son), we've lived there for 21+ years. The owner came over after her death and gave us 2 weeks to get out because she was 1 month behind in rent. In going through her stuff we found a deed of trust to my husband from this guy for the property and we found that my mother in law has been paying the taxes on the place for 21+ years. Someone told us that if she's paid and can prove she paid the taxes for 21+ yrs she owns it already. Plus there is the deed of trust to my husband as well.

We live in Colorado btw. Can someone tell me if the tax law is true and if the deed of trust is good. It was signed in 1999 by the owner over to my husband for $10.00. Can anyone help me out here?

________

Trust Deed|Trust Deeds

jamesscot84
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 597
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
Property Taxes and Deeds of Trust? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Property Taxes and Deeds of Trust? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down