AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBPro Web Design programs?

Go down

MBPro Web Design programs? Empty MBPro Web Design programs?

Post by mirsha2012 Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Im on a 2011 base model 13" MB Pro with external displays but I find Photoshop unpleasent to do design work on. Slower responsiveness and occasional beach balls.

If Adobe rents Fireworks, is this worth a try? Im going to be working on this 13" base MB Pro for awhile because I freelance on the road so I cant change my platform BUT Im willing to learn fireworks if its a much more lightweight program compared to photoshop. Ive tried pixelmator, and it runs just fine but it has soo many bugs I can't begin to think about using it for real client work.

I was thinking maybe using illustrator for real design work (I prefer working with code and stay away from design when I have a choice) but often I do a lot of designing. And renting Fireworks for the web design aspect. What do you guys think? Anybody tried this?

website design Westport, CT

mirsha2012
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 190
Favorite Anime character: : nokia
Power HP :
MBPro Web Design programs? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MBPro Web Design programs? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 584
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down