AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D

3 posters

Go down

Which is your favourite Speed-Racer?

The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D I_vote_lcap50%The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D I_vote_lcap0%The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D I_vote_lcap50%The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D I_vote_lcap0%The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Empty The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D

Post by 只ri $hinichi Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:35 am

I have forgotten this anime when i make my list for list of anime watched, if not reminded by someone when i drove few days ago, "Don't try to mimick your idol when i'm in your car...(Screaming)...". (Actually i didn't really drive that fast as you may predict from the shouting here.)

I admit that Bunta is awesome, that's why i don put up as 'the champion speed-racer', instead i use 'which is your favorite speed-racer', so that i can vote for my idol!! Very Happy Takumi-kun!!! I used to be your biggest fan (once upon a time). Sorry to let Raito, Kudo, Sai, ... to take over your seat n some more be out of rank when Kaname-sama from Vampire Society comes to rule...Anyway, I still remember the thrilling u once brought to me, Arigatou gozaimasu!
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 204
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Favorite Anime character: : Kudo Shinichi, Shibuya Yuri, ... countless
Power HP :
The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://hi.baidu.com/yuri_reverie

Back to top Go down

The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Empty Re: The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:23 pm

As for me... Takahashi Ryosuke ALL THE WAY, because his character is cool and that the car he uses which is a Mazda RX-7, looks really sporty to me... hehez
.:-Kelvin89-:.

Male
Number of posts : 233
Ambition: : -Unknown-
Favorite Anime character: : 'Kuchiki Byakuya' from "Bleach".
Power HP :
The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Happy
User : The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-20

http://www.kelvinz-lifez.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Empty Re: The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D

Post by 只ri $hinichi Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:42 pm

My sis was his supporter, she called him 'Danna-sama' ( @aipon everytime v watched Initial D) Always claim her possession whenever got handsome n cool guys (blek sorry la sis, say ur bad behind u, until the day u join this club then only u fight me back la, HA HA HA HA) now Kanamekuran is her new hubby.
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi

Female
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Power HP :
The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:04 pm

I haven't seen Speed Racer ,to bad i can't participate ,anyways. lol
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:13 pm

LichGRIFFIN wrote:I haven't seen Speed Racer ,to bad i can't participate ,anyways. lol
Erm... LichGRIFFIN, Yuri-chan's not referring to that movie 'Speed Racer', she's referring to the popular anime which is 'Initial D'...
gosh

Male
Power HP :
The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The once upon a time legend ~ Initial D Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by 只ri $hinichi Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:22 pm

LichGRIFFIN wrote:I haven't seen Speed Racer ,to bad i can't participate ,anyways. lol

Are u refer to the movie starred by Korean Star-Rain???
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:36 pm

只ri $hinichi wrote:

Are u refer to the movie starred by Korean Star-Rain???
He's either referring to that or the 'Speed Racer' anime cartoon series.

Last edited by .:-Kelvin89-:. on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by 只ri $hinichi Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:46 pm

Few years ago got a team using name of Initial D came to Bukit Jalil, they teach participants drifting technique (which i hope i can join Haiz ). Any member knew about it? Cuz I'm just a passerby that time at the lrt station..
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:30 pm

Sheesh people! i meant the anime of course Intial D ... and neither did i see the movie ... anyways hoping to see the anime soon enough.
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down