AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass

2 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass Empty The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass

Post by Ngin Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:38 pm

anyone? hehe. i just completed the whole game yesterday. ^.^
Ngin
Ngin
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 174
Ambition: : musician wannabe
Favorite Anime character: : all evil bishies you can find! < as long as they are bishies, they don't have to be evil tho.. heheh
Power HP :
The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass

Post by gaunpro Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:40 am

Fay has attended several Spanish courses in Salamanca with CESA Languages Abroad. She is also set to do another course in Salamanca later this year.

"I learnt much more than I thought was possible. The style of teaching was more interesting than I had hoped for and the teachers were all brilliant and used many different teaching techniques. Salamanca is a brilliant destination; it is now my favourite city in the world!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

security bis fireplaces
Learn Spanish in Spain

gaunpro
Professional AniMaC Member
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 513
Favorite Anime character: : gdsfdsfsd
Power HP :
The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1054
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down