AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!!

3 posters

Go down

'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Empty 'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!!

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:58 pm

Konnichiwa minna-san!!!

After my discussion with Beta-10 (1 of the Admins/Technicians in this forum), Beta-10 allowed me permission to make my own "Signature Requests" thread, eventhough no discussion was actually made with the B.o.D . Well, here it is.

Alright, if any of you members in this forum want me to make a siggy (shorter word for signature), feel free to ask me, and I humbly accept your requests. But, you really need to give me your details though (like what pic you want in your siggy etc).

Here are some of the examples of signatures that I've created for some of the members in house88kend's "KJVC Community Network" Forum, who've asked me to do signatures for them (Yes, I'm an active member there).

'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Dirronssignaturezd6

'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Ssignaturemj4

'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Chocobear88sfinalfantaszz7

For those of you who still don't know how to put signatures in your profile in the 'Signature' section, here's 1 of the many correct ways to do so.

The code for putting images such as signatures and etc. are as follows:-

'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Link of the image here

Remember, you really need to give me your required details though, if you actually want me to make a siggy for you... (as I've mentioned above) so that it can make my job easier and please you at the same time as well... ^^

P.S.: If I've made this thread in the wrong section, please move this thread to the apprioriate section. Thanks!
.:-Kelvin89-:.
.:-Kelvin89-:.
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 233
Ambition: : -Unknown-
Favorite Anime character: : 'Kuchiki Byakuya' from "Bleach".
Power HP :
'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Happy
User : 'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-20

http://www.kelvinz-lifez.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Empty Re: 'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!!

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Thu May 01, 2008 7:10 pm

The signatures are disabled for now T.T
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :
'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Empty Re: 'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!!

Post by house88kend Sat May 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Yes, to prevent lagging... hahahaha
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 355
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Favorite Anime character: : Doraemon! My Idol!!
Power HP :
'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://kjvcforum.editboard.com, house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sun May 04, 2008 12:22 am

house88kend wrote:Yes, to prevent lagging... hahahaha
You mean they were permanently disables?! Shocked ,but i can see someone still keeping the signature out here somewhere ;p
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Sun May 04, 2008 1:53 am

REally?ell me who..I am tracking them down....muahahaha gambateh
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sun May 04, 2008 11:27 am

He's not exactly keeping his signature since he can't so he's posting this photo everytime instead!!!
'Irrashaimase', to Kelvin89's "Signature Requests" Shop!!! Small_17
it's kenshiu ;p :p lol our developer!! lol so false alarm!! :p *though i was tricked myself too!!!*
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Tue May 06, 2008 3:51 pm

Hahahaha...well, I don't know why he is intending to do it, but caz its not against the law....haha
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Thu May 08, 2008 10:59 pm

house88kend wrote:Hahahaha...well, I don't know why he is intending to do it, but caz its not against the law....haha
Like the case in Germany in which a man allowed another to eat his own flesh as a short path to being famous ,saying in a will that no law is against that!!!!
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Fri May 09, 2008 6:33 pm

Yeap! Thats the point, If he is making the forum lagging~ I think I would have to reduce the thingy...caz Mr Terry untill now still cannot see our forum and the forum is still not yet verified by the Student's Affairs yet...haiz.... T.T
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat May 10, 2008 4:42 pm

house88kend wrote:Yeap! Thats the point, If he is making the forum lagging~ I think I would have to reduce the thingy...caz Mr Terry untill now still cannot see our forum and the forum is still not yet verified by the Student's Affairs yet...haiz.... T.T
How much time do you think it'll take?
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down