AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please!

+12
Gaijin
Te-chan
neo4411
Beta-10
.:-Kelvin89-:.
KS.Wong
.:Shinigami:.
Sa~cHan
anzen600
~J3ffr3ytjw~
Ky0ko
house88kend
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please! - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please!

Post by house88kend Sat May 03, 2008 2:26 pm

OOh.....I know why..haha, i fix em up now!! finally the word "Feedback" can be used already! Smile
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 355
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Favorite Anime character: : Doraemon! My Idol!!
Power HP :
Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://kjvcforum.editboard.com, house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please! - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please!

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Thu May 22, 2008 1:03 am

but still we can't mention one of the best animes name .. which is D E A T H note because it'll appear as that ...
Death note

!!!!!

-,-
LOL
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :
Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Thu May 22, 2008 9:52 pm

Why don't go for a cosplay contest ... ???

and ask Digi HQ the person to sponsor some price ... ???

Suggestion :
Rm 10 for registeration fees per person either club member or non-club member.

I think at least 10 /minimum cosplayer to join. This to prevent the audiance feel bored that so sikit ppl cosplayer.

The Picture of the character that cosplayer cosplay need to given after the registeration.
To prevent some ( "Violent" and "ecchi" cosplay : occur : )

Brink along self edited OST. This used to when the cosplayer came out from the behind stage to the main stage the selected OST will be played during that time ... ^^ .. to increase the spirit and interest of the audiance ... hohoho

We will give mark base on -
The unique of the uniform ...
The uniform suit or not base on the "cosplayer" ...
The performances ...
The Speaking ...
( Try add more if suitable )

Place to held this event suggested at "Block A Menara Gading" or " MPH hall " if go for the Recitall hall or Auditoriam
this would be better.

And try to ask the Audiance vote for the favourite character on that time ...

I think this possible to accept a great responde due to many ppl nowdays like to cosplay .. hahaha ... sorry for any spelling and grammar mistake .. hohohoho

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Number of posts : 107
Ambition: : 3D Game / Animation director
Favorite Anime character: : Lockon Strados
Power HP :

AniMaC's forum points : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Fri May 23, 2008 4:17 am

Very-well done and nice listing ...
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Fri May 23, 2008 9:06 pm

Hahaha .. I learn this from 1 cosplay competition which my brother register be4. Thus I would like to use their system to applied here ..

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat May 24, 2008 12:54 pm

though some cosplayers don't have to use their voices ,like Honey (Ouran High School Host Club) ... well except for Aihee!!!! -.-
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ngin Sun May 25, 2008 12:13 am

suggestion!

have the double quoting thing instead of quoting 1 msg then replay
/\ or can actually do it but it's just me who doesn't know how to use it
Ngin
Ngin
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 174
Ambition: : musician wannabe
Favorite Anime character: : all evil bishies you can find! < as long as they are bishies, they don't have to be evil tho.. heheh
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sun May 25, 2008 1:53 am

There's no multiple posting option ,i hope some of the staff will look over it soon :P
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonz Sun May 25, 2008 10:25 am

slow slow ... i learn to use all the function in this posting by my self. So you also can learn and try to post look like double quoting.... hahaha

nelsonz
First class AniMaC Fan
First class AniMaC Fan

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:14 pm

We are sorry, this forum is no ordinary forum, because it is registered under UCSI Student affairs, so no multiple posting to reduce lag. They will visit the forum often, therefore we must be careful. Do not worry, you all are free to ask ^^ We will guide you and explain it clearly.
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:28 am

house88kend wrote:We are sorry, this forum is no ordinary forum, because it is registered under UCSI Student affairs, so no multiple posting to reduce lag. They will visit the forum often, therefore we must be careful. Do not worry, you all are free to ask ^^ We will guide you and explain it clearly.
umm ... multiple quoting not multiple posting ...
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:12 pm

sorry, its the quoting...haha, wrong typing there~ Thanks for the reminder! muahahaha! Anyway, some members have found a way to post multiple quoting, well, all I can do is to say great job! ^^ Wink

but remember, double quoting is disabled~ ^^
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:53 pm

house88kend wrote:sorry, its the quoting...haha, wrong typing there~ Thanks for the reminder! muahahaha! Anyway, some members have found a way to post multiple quoting, well, all I can do is to say great job! ^^ Wink

but remember, double quoting is disabled~ ^^
but we can do it through opening-two-pages-and-copying-one-into-another method ...
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:35 am

Yeap! I know~ haha, thats a smart idea, then the student affairs cannot say anything to us~ Hahahaha!
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:55 am

Dear Admins and Board members, I will like to apply for the position of 'Graphic Designer' in the Multimedia Section for this forum, so that I can become an able assistant to the other people who're in this section and to all of the members in this forum. I'm well aware that the Head of this particular section is Kendrick a.k.a. house88kend.

The reasons why I will like to apply for this particular position are:-

Reason #1:
I'm willing to help and contribute something that can be acceptable to everyone who's in this forum, from the Admins to Board members to just regular members. As an example, I can create signatures depending on each user's preferences.

Reason #2:
I'm able to do certain designs eventhough I'm not really a professional in doing it, but I'm willing to try my very best in making a nice design, which will either satisfy someone or everyone's preferences.

Reason #3:
This is another way for me to give my full support or contribution to this great forum! ^^

Those are the reasons why I would like to apply for this particular position, and I'm definitely committed to provide graphic design assistance or any other type of assistance to the Admins, the Board members and the regular members in this forum.

'Arigatou gozaimasu, minna-san!!!' if my proposal has been succesfully approved... and I will try my very best not to disappoint you people! Surewin

Male
Number of posts : 233
Ambition: : -Unknown-
Favorite Anime character: : 'Kuchiki Byakuya' from "Bleach".
Power HP :
Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Happy
User : Suggestions/Feedback/Comments please! - Page 3 Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-20

http://www.kelvinz-lifez.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Good! We will create a group soon! Thanks for applying!
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3