AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments

+2
Animeotaku_san
Beta-10
6 posters

Go down

Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Empty Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments

Post by Beta-10 Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Since our head of multimedia department, Kendrick is back to his hometown Sabah. I'm hereby to assist him and take part in designing the logo of Bunkasai.

These are several shapes and outlines I have designed (actually is trace =v=||) so far. Kindly give some comments ASAP so I can still modify and improve it in the time period given.

Kindly don't feel hesitate to criticise them. Your ideas are much appreciated. =)

The basic ideas that is recommended to be implemented

- A Sakura flower
- The petals of the flower are in five different colours, representing 5 different meanings. (I have forgotten the meanings.... OTL)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Logo 01
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments 01kx4
2. Logo 02
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments 02yb9
3. Logo 03
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments 03wz3

4. Logo 04
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments 04vc6
4.1 - Logo 04 with the Bunkasai words
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments 05zo5
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I need some time to improve and modify it... I will just consider all the comments before 18-12-08. Any new logo will be updated in this same thread.
Beta-10
Beta-10
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 66
Power HP :
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Left_bar_bleue400 / 100400 / 100Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://beta-10.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Empty Re: Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments

Post by Animeotaku_san Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Looks like the evolution of how a logo evolves in a Malaysian style. The 4th one reminds me of CUTI CUTI MALAYSIA. No, wait. Now holidays. No wonder I keep thinking about CUTI CUTI MALAYSIA when exam only finish this Friday. TT

Well anyway, I would say Logo 3 is "very Japanese' feel given, whereas Logo 5 looks more like the complete version of Logo 4. I think from my opinion, Logo 5 looks suitable to show that it has still a bit of Malaysian feel in it.

What does anybody elses think? I'm also open to hear about other comments too. ^_^
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san
Official Senior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 285
Location: : Subang Jaya, Selangor (Home), CURRENTLY in UCSI Hostel, South Wing
Ambition: : Composer(both classical, game & anime soundtracks), Conductor, Musician, Full-Time Otaku, and most o
Favorite Anime character: : Haruhi Suzumiya, Kimihiro Watanuki, Malin(KOF '03), Sunako Nakahara, Negi Springfield
Power HP :
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Super Busy
User : Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://profiles.friendster.com/animeotakusan

Back to top Go down

Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Empty Re: Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments

Post by kagetori Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:41 pm

I like logo 1 and 2.
I feel that Logo 1 seems to lack 'something', and maybe logo 2 draw an outline for the petals?

Good job on the bunkasai word.
kagetori
kagetori
Senior AniMaC Fan
Senior AniMaC Fan

Female
Number of posts : 92
Favorite Anime character: : Gin, Hidan, Itachi, Sasori, Soul, Death the Kid, Mishiba Toki, Saitoh Kazuo, Kazuki, ......
Power HP :
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kenshiu Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:43 pm

erm..not a bad design,i like the logo 2 most(but i not able to see logo 1)..logo 2 gv me an artistic feel..haha,but anyway,the last 1 is fine coz it more suit in the event..but if the colour can have tone,then is better,like the tone from bright to dark,started from the chinese words there
kenshiu
kenshiu
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 148
Power HP :
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeotaku_san Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:24 pm

ai....... Now i'm really confuse cos i assume that the words were in Japanese. Can someone confirm which is it, Japanese or Chinese???

Ps. I very OCBC (Orang Cina Bukan Cina) here. Although I can speak, write and listen a bit. And write my name too. ^_^
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san

Male
Number of posts : 285
Location: : Subang Jaya, Selangor (Home), CURRENTLY in UCSI Hostel, South Wing
Ambition: : Composer(both classical, game & anime soundtracks), Conductor, Musician, Full-Time Otaku, and most o
Favorite Anime character: : Haruhi Suzumiya, Kimihiro Watanuki, Malin(KOF '03), Sunako Nakahara, Negi Springfield
Power HP :
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Super Busy
User : Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://profiles.friendster.com/animeotakusan

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:44 am

Hello, You have done a great job here! Please give a warm applause for Beta-10!

As for me, I'd choose no 2 and 4 (last one), why is that so?

For no 2,
It resembles cultural and artistic feeling. The cultural part is it gives the "Japanese calligraphy" into one new level but still maintain its quality.

For no 4,
It suits our event the most and with the words, I'd like the change the English word a little for you, as for the Japanese (Also can be read in Chinese), its suits the logo! ^^

I would like to make an announcement, the logo was very good and I would also like to make a final decision but please confirm with the advisor and the president and secretary ONLY.

If possible the last logo (Change it while you can, and I'd agree if you can insert the tone but keep this original) will be our main logo for the event while the 2nd logo will be used on promotional purposes.

I have no comment about how to change the logo, it depends on the majority ^^

You really helped me a lot! Really thanks a million! ^^

Regards,
Multimedia Head Kendrick
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 355
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Favorite Anime character: : Doraemon! My Idol!!
Power HP :
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://kjvcforum.editboard.com, house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ¥uri $hinichi Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:45 am

I prefer the color of logo 1. It represent more cultural as the other colorful logo really make me relate of CUTI CUTI MSIA. I hope it can be more special one and not let ppl think like we refer to CCM logo, hehe

As for the design, I like logo 3 which is more 3D view and it will be excellent to add the Bunkasai wordings as shown in logo 4.1.

So my suggestion is, using logo 4.1, but change the Sakura design to logo 3 one, and the colors replace with logo 1 type (don't forget to make the tone).

But still, the final decision goes to majority view.
¥uri $hinichi
¥uri $hinichi
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 204
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Favorite Anime character: : Kudo Shinichi, Shibuya Yuri, ... countless
Power HP :
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://hi.baidu.com/yuri_reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by house88kend Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Hahaha, the five colors represent 5 different meanings and the colors represent five different main colors we will use in the event ^^
house88kend
house88kend
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 355
Ambition: : Foruming,Graphic Designer, promoter, Web-design, sleeping, eating, surfing da net.
Favorite Anime character: : Doraemon! My Idol!!
Power HP :

AniMaC's forum points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://kjvcforum.editboard.com, house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta-10 Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:21 am

Thanks for all of you giving so many comments. I'll consider all of it and come out with another modified logo for the event. =)

From here onwards, any comments will not be entertained.

Kindly looking forward to the new logo in the future ya. =)
Beta-10
Beta-10
AniMaC B.O.D Division
AniMaC B.O.D Division

Male
Number of posts : 66
Power HP :
Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Left_bar_bleue400 / 100400 / 100Bunkasai Logo (Design in progress) - Kindly give comments Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://beta-10.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down