AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the police and the press have named the suspect in the Madeleine case?

Go down

Should the police and the press have named the suspect in the Madeleine case? Empty Should the police and the press have named the suspect in the Madeleine case?

Post by mirsha2012 Sat May 11, 2013 12:05 am

I know there have been a lot of questions regarding this case here on Yahoo Answers and some of you you are getting tired of reading them, but this is the first and last question I will ask regarding this case. So no stupid answers like "You are the millionth person to ask a question about this." please.

Do you think that the name of the suspect should have been released to the media? It looks like now he is no longer a suspect. I feel that by releasing his name the police have endangered his life and a lot of people will always point the finger at him in the future. I thought people were supposed to be innocent until proven guilty?

Do you think that the police and the media should have shown more discretion regarding this case?

electronic cigarette brands online

mirsha2012
Official Junior AniMaC Member
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 190
Favorite Anime character: : nokia
Power HP :
Should the police and the press have named the suspect in the Madeleine case? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Should the police and the press have named the suspect in the Madeleine case? Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 584
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down