AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club

+9
Ngin
bizen
Irony
¥uri $hinichi
Ratias!
Cheryl
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
.:-Kelvin89-:.
~J3ffr3ytjw~
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_lcap24%Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_lcap12%Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_lcap19%Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_lcap24%Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_lcap12%Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_lcap9%Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 42

Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Empty Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:17 pm

I think both of u sure very farmiliar wif this Anime rite? I like tis Anime very much, coz it's very funny and also meaningful. And it was a club, how they can organize the club and maintain it till now? Actually the president also did a lot of things so tat only can gather all his members and to maintain it. Let's vote which character u like in this Anime

Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Ouran-host-club

From top left to right,
Takashi Morinozuka, Kyouya Ootori, Tamaki Suoh, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
From bottom left to right,
Mitsukuni Haninozuka, Haruhi Fujioka

Last edited by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Number of posts : 534
Ambition: : Student, future conceptual designer
Favorite Anime character: : Hitsugaya Toushiro
Power HP :
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Empty Re: Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:18 pm

me?
of coz i will choose the character who is same post wif me
haha
i like his character
coz he is very funny but also he is a President of this host club
somemore known as "King" lol
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Empty Re: Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 pm

As for me, I also chose Tamaki-san because of his character... and as what ~J3ffr3ytjw~ has said, he can definitely make those who watch this anime laugh... hahaz
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 233
Ambition: : -Unknown-
Favorite Anime character: : 'Kuchiki Byakuya' from "Bleach".
Power HP :
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Happy
User : Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Window10
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-20

http://www.kelvinz-lifez.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Of the host club my favorite got to be Tamaki because i like his character ,and you would laugh at me about this but i have some of his personality!!
but out of the club i'd sure choose the Dark magic club Nekozawa-sama!!
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheryl Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:50 pm

Nobody else is voting for other characters?

I like Tamaki Suoh as well. Despite him having to leave his mother in France and not loved and rejected by his grandmother, and yet he still ables to face the world with a smile on his face.

I love his puppy eyes too^^
Cheryl
Cheryl
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Female
Number of posts : 42
Favorite Anime character: : Cagalli Yula Attha, Athrun Zala, Ryuuki, Kouyuu, Shuuei and more...
Power HP :
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Archail wrote:Of the host club my favorite got to be Tamaki because i like his character ,and you would laugh at me about this but i have some of his personality!!!!

Lolz, really? Which personalilty of him do you have, Archail?
Archail wrote:but out of the club i'd sure choose the Dark magic club Nekozawa-sama!!
Him??? Laughing Please don't put a curse on me using your Beelzenef doll, ok? /.\ (just jokin')

Male
Power HP :
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:04 am

Once you know me better ,you'll know ;]
for nekozawa that's why i like him.
lol
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:45 am

Archail wrote:Once you know me better ,you'll know ;]
lol
Haha... why can't you just tell me straightaway?

Nevermind, Archail... I'll try to know you better, if I actually can.

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:11 am

Kelvin89 wrote:
Archail wrote:Once you know me better ,you'll know ;]
lol
Haha... why can't you just tell me straightaway?

Nevermind, Archail... I'll try to know you better, if I actually can.
I can't really say because no one can truly describe what he/she is ...
P.S: sorry for all the people who were today on the chat because i got internet problems ... as usual for the north wing hostel ...
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratias! Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:17 am

Honey senpai banzai !! :3
He's really cute neh . Eheh . \(^-^)o

Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Honey4vt2

Etoooo .. i realized that i'm the only one who voted diff character neh ?
o_o
Ratias!
Ratias!

Female
Number of posts : 168
Favorite Anime character: : Uchiha Sasuke sama, Ciel Phantomhive, Tieria Erde.
Power HP :
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Left_bar_bleue325 / 100325 / 100Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ~J3ffr3ytjw~ Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:58 pm

nvm
every1 have their own favourite char
if every1 is the same might be very boring
~J3ffr3ytjw~
~J3ffr3ytjw~
AniMaC Captain Leader
AniMaC Captain Leader

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by ¥uri $hinichi Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:29 am

I just want to exclaim that still got ppl support Kyouya although all ppl here are one-sided support Tamaki... Shocked Now i know how a percentage bar should be viewed... 16% means 1 person in figure...
¥uri $hinichi
¥uri $hinichi

Female
Number of posts : 204
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Favorite Anime character: : Kudo Shinichi, Shibuya Yuri, ... countless
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://hi.baidu.com/yuri_reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratias! Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:44 pm

¥uri $hinichi wrote:I just want to exclaim that still got ppl support Kyouya although all ppl here are one-sided support Tamaki... Shocked Now i know how a percentage bar should be viewed... 16% means 1 person in figure...
Not one sided reh ! still gotch me ! I sarpork Honey senpai neh ~ D:
But then .. 5:2 is like .. Ohnoes !
Maybe people in this forum just appears to prefer Tamaki more o(^.^)o
Ratias!
Ratias!

Female
Number of posts : 168
Favorite Anime character: : Uchiha Sasuke sama, Ciel Phantomhive, Tieria Erde.
Power HP :
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Left_bar_bleue325 / 100325 / 100Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:18 pm

and also someone voted for Takashi (i was about to do it but in the end Tamaki got it of me lol) .. so the percentage is now 12% per figure ...
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by ¥uri $hinichi Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:54 am

Poll

Tamaki Suoh
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Vote_lcapVote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Voting_barVote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Vote_rcap 62% [ 5 ]

Kyouya Ootori
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Vote_lcapVote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Voting_barVote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]

Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Vote_lcapVote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Voting_barVote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Haruhi Fujioka
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Vote_lcapVote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Voting_barVote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Vote_lcapVote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Voting_barVote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]

Takashi Morinozuka

Total Votes : 8

I thought v r having screening of this anime, not much ppl watched? So few votes Haiz
¥uri $hinichi
¥uri $hinichi

Female
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:23 pm

¥uri $hinichi wrote:
I thought v r having screening of this anime, not much ppl watched? So few votes Haiz
Well... sad to say, but what you've typed is actually true... Haiz

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Irony Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:43 am

.:-Kelvin89-:. wrote:
¥uri $hinichi wrote:
Well... sad to say, but what you've typed is actually true... Haiz
There were only 5 (6 if we count Lich, who came just to say Hi XD) people last week. Haiz Where did everybody else go!? DDDX

Irony

Male
Number of posts : 129
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ¥uri $hinichi Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:03 am

Can anyone tell me how many people are actually attending the screening??

Anyone know Death Note is currently in which episode?
¥uri $hinichi
¥uri $hinichi

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by bizen Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:40 pm

I love honey-senpai :P Juz voted him!! Wanna get 1 honey-senpai's figurine myself Smile Its In my wishlist with Witchblade ~.~
bizen
bizen
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Female
Number of posts : 43
Favorite Anime character: : Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-05-21

http://onegaisensei.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .:-Kelvin89-:. Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:24 pm

¥uri $hinichi wrote:Can anyone tell me how many people are actually attending the screening??

Anyone know Death Note is currently in which episode?
Well, I've to say at least less than 10 people are actually attending the anime screenings (with an exception of the Ice Breaking Event which is held on 6th June, at least more than 10 people attended the screenings that day).

'Death Note' is currently in episode 8: "Glare" "Mesen" (目線)
Light discovers his room is bugged, and comes up with a plan to throw off L's suspicions.

(Source: Wikipedia)

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:35 pm

Death note's next episodes for today are 9 and 10 ,right?
anyways i hope more people are to come ...
and looking at the voting now i can understand why Tamaki is the king lol
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ngin Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:45 am

i've voted for mori senpai. no chance for tamaki >.< he is too noisy for me.. LOL
Ngin
Ngin

Female
Number of posts : 174
Ambition: : musician wannabe
Favorite Anime character: : all evil bishies you can find! < as long as they are bishies, they don't have to be evil tho.. heheh
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:10 pm

I wonder why no one voted for Haruhi *rolleyes* hehehehe!!!
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com

Male
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by dewking Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:32 pm

I voted Honey Senpai!!!! KAwaiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

dewking
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Male
Number of posts : 31
Favorite Anime character: : Conan, Kindaichi, lelouch
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeotaku_san Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:12 pm

I did put my vote on Haruhi. Through 2 different PCs.
Animeotaku_san
Animeotaku_san
Official Senior AniMaC Member
Official Senior AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 285
Location: : Subang Jaya, Selangor (Home), CURRENTLY in UCSI Hostel, South Wing
Ambition: : Composer(both classical, game & anime soundtracks), Conductor, Musician, Full-Time Otaku, and most o
Favorite Anime character: : Haruhi Suzumiya, Kimihiro Watanuki, Malin(KOF '03), Sunako Nakahara, Negi Springfield
Power HP :
Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Vote the character u like in Ouran High School Host Club Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Super Busy
AniMaC's forum points : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://profiles.friendster.com/animeotakusan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next