AniMaC (Anime and Manga Club)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world

5 posters

Go down

Which u think is deteriorating as the episode/chapter prolongs?

Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world I_vote_lcap17%Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world I_vote_lcap33%Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world I_vote_lcap33%Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world I_vote_lcap0%Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world I_vote_lcap17%Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Empty Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world

Post by 只ri $hinichi Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:57 pm

In order to compensate my mistake for posting my ever first topic in this forum at wrong section (guess so), here I'd like to discuss or anyone also can share their experience here. The reason for posting here n not Manga Portal section cuz it's just to vomit out your thought for those ancient manga/anime..so..(don shout out your anger here)

I don want to put Detective Conan here initially but my fren told me that its author is one of the top listing author to be killed by manga/anime fans (??), do you also feel the same?

I'd rather choose the first one (my fren said since the author has died, so ppl have to just give up the whim.)
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi
Official Junior AniMaC Member

Female
Number of posts : 204
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Favorite Anime character: : Kudo Shinichi, Shibuya Yuri, ... countless
Power HP :
Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://hi.baidu.com/yuri_reverie

Back to top Go down

Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Empty Re: Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world

Post by Cheryl Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:32 pm

I will have to say Detective Conan. It's almost never ending T.T
Cheryl
Cheryl
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Female
Number of posts : 42
Favorite Anime character: : Cagalli Yula Attha, Athrun Zala, Ryuuki, Kouyuu, Shuuei and more...
Power HP :
Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Left_bar_bleue270 / 100270 / 100Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Empty Re: Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world

Post by 只ri $hinichi Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 am

But still the story line has move closer n closer to the heart rite?

Maybe u haven't read Daughter of Nile, this is far more ridiculously long-winded (my mom may not know Detective Conan, but she is very familiar with this Daughter of Nile) Some more the author has died. although another author take over her work, the initial intention for its ending has differ (though i doubt the descent author has ever figure out what its ending should be) Now only until 52 (Conan oledi 62 la), with more chaos n seem never-ending........
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi

Female
Ambition: : Tranlator for anime and manga (100% job satisfaction, can't let my mom know)... but not yet master J
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheryl Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:23 pm

I haven't read Daughter of Nile^^ but still I would love to know what's the ending to Detective Conan.
Cheryl
Cheryl
Junior AniMaC Fan
Junior AniMaC Fan

Female
Number of posts : 42
Favorite Anime character: : Cagalli Yula Attha, Athrun Zala, Ryuuki, Kouyuu, Shuuei and more...
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratias! Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:13 pm

I never read the first one before , so my vote goes for HxH ..

I still remember that it's actually one of my top favourite manga / anime few years ago ,
which is one of the manga that i bought almost every episodes of it ,
but then .. I stopped buying it's manga at episode 21 ,
just because that i started to feel really disappointed with Togashi(it's author)'s attitude .
If i'm not wrong , he's on hiatus for almost one year , and then came back with his " sketching " works and now he's on hiatus again ..
IMO , Togashi is actually one of the mangaka that's really creative , and have really good ideas .
But .. He made me really disappointed . ): (Many people quitted reading it coz of his attitude too.)
And somehow i doubt that HxH might having the same " ending " as Yu Yu Hakusho neh .

Bleach , is one of the manga which makes me goes .. Sweat , until the main point already then play roll back ? At least this is what i see now .. BUT , It's still overrated , so duh .

Kekkashi is actually still okay for me since it's quite new if compared to some other mangas neh ~

Detective Conan , somehow i can sense that the ending is around the corner so i just won't vote for it .

The only author that really makes me wanted to kill him now is Kishi , Naruto's author desu .
Ratias!
Ratias!

Female
Number of posts : 168
Favorite Anime character: : Uchiha Sasuke sama, Ciel Phantomhive, Tieria Erde.
Power HP :
Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Left_bar_bleue325 / 100325 / 100Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Right_bar_bleue

What mood are you? : Sad
AniMaC's forum points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 只ri $hinichi Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:19 am

Ratias> Yeah, the HXH also disappointed me for I really caught by it initially but then.... I remember I stopped after the kid, Xiao Jie, has entered the league since he able to control his power 'Nian' liao.
只ri $hinichi
只ri $hinichi

Female
Power HP :

Back to top Go down

Post by lichgriffin@yahoo.com Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:10 pm

I think i'd say Detective Conan because it toook long enough even if the ending is at the corner now ...
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
lichgriffin@yahoo.com
Professional AniMaC Member

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite Anime character: : Ligato - Trigun
Power HP :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by gaunpro Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:04 am

In Closing

If you experience any of the following symptoms, please do not delay in calling us:
Facial swelling
Infection (bad taste in your mouth)
Pain
Gum swelling

At Midtown Dental, our dentists have removed thousands of wisdom teeth of patients just like you. They understand the fears or concerns you may have and will do their best to put you at ease and more importantly help you prevent more serious problems with your wisdom teeth.

carpet stores in Louisville KY
garageporte

gaunpro

Male
Number of posts : 513
Favorite Anime character: : gdsfdsfsd
Power HP :
Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anime n Manga that lost their sight in this world Right_bar_bleue

AniMaC's forum points : 1054
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down